Ordering a V wagon - Page 5
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 268
Like Tree17Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Ordering a V wagon in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; The dealer is saying mid-May. Probably an overestimation to provide for that "burp."...
  1. #61
    VMoose's Avatar
    VMoose is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Stealth Blue Metallic CTS-V Wagon
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    231

    Re: Ordering a V wagon

    The dealer is saying mid-May. Probably an overestimation to provide for that "burp."

  2. #62
    Saleen09 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Stealth Blue CTS-V Sedan
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    112

    Re: Ordering a V wagon

    My SB Sedan is 4 days behind VMoose...hoping to see mine about the same time.

    With no dealer orders and the limited order window I think the SB cars are going to be quite rare. We shall see....

  3. #63
    Random84's Avatar
    Random84 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Founder, OBWC
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    558

    Re: Ordering a V wagon

    Quote Originally Posted by Saleen09 View Post
    My SB Sedan is 4 days behind VMoose...hoping to see mine about the same time.

    With no dealer orders and the limited order window I think the SB cars are going to be quite rare. We shall see....
    I just hope you didn't buy it because it's going to be rare - that would take all the fun out of driving it!

    If my wagon ever sees an auction house, I want them to be embarrassed about the mileage.

  4. #64
    ddivinia is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    43
    Posts
    89

    Re: Ordering a V wagon

    I just read it closer - coupe and wagon only Vs in 2014? So if you want a new sedan - new body only eh?

    D.

  5. #65
    Random84's Avatar
    Random84 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Founder, OBWC
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    558

    Re: Ordering a V wagon

    Quote Originally Posted by ddivinia View Post
    I just read it closer - coupe and wagon only Vs in 2014? So if you want a new sedan - new body only eh?

    D.
    I might be wrong, but I recall seeing sedan options in the `14 options list posted eslewhere. not to mention, the sedan is the #1 selling V series variant... so I'm pretty sure you can get one this model year.

    VMoose, has the wagon arrived yet?

  6. #66
    Jinx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V estate
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,184

    Re: Ordering a V wagon

    Quote Originally Posted by ddivinia View Post
    I just read it closer - coupe and wagon only Vs in 2014? So if you want a new sedan - new body only eh?
    Read what closer? The 2014 Changes info sent to dealers and posted by GM Inside News includes a section on CTS-V Sedan, still the second-generation car:

    CTS-V sedan

    Deletions

    •Exterior color (GBE) Crystal Red Tintcoat
    • Exterior color (GLH) Thunder Gray ChromaFlair
    • Exterior color (GWS) Glacier Blue Metallic

    New Features

    •Exterior color (G7E) Red Obsession Tintcoat (available at extra charge)
    • Exterior color (G7Q) Phantom Gray Metallic

    Odd that majestic plum metallic is on the coupe and wagon but not the sedan. Maybe that's a misprint.

  7. #67
    VMoose's Avatar
    VMoose is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Stealth Blue Metallic CTS-V Wagon
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    231

    Re: Ordering a V wagon

    Quote Originally Posted by Random84 View Post
    I might be wrong, but I recall seeing sedan options in the `14 options list posted eslewhere. not to mention, the sedan is the #1 selling V series variant... so I'm pretty sure you can get one this model year.

    VMoose, has the wagon arrived yet?
    Nothing yet on the wagon. The sedan was sold the other day though, so that's progress!

  8. #68
    ddivinia is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    43
    Posts
    89

    Re: Ordering a V wagon

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Read what closer? The 2014 Changes info sent to dealers and posted by GM Inside News includes a section on CTS-V Sedan, still the second-generation car:

    CTS-V sedan

    Deletions

    •Exterior color (GBE) Crystal Red Tintcoat
    • Exterior color (GLH) Thunder Gray ChromaFlair
    • Exterior color (GWS) Glacier Blue Metallic

    New Features

    •Exterior color (G7E) Red Obsession Tintcoat (available at extra charge)
    • Exterior color (G7Q) Phantom Gray Metallic

    Odd that majestic plum metallic is on the coupe and wagon but not the sedan. Maybe that's a misprint.
    One of the posts above left the sedan off the list which I thought was odd but who knows.

    Also - I want to see the plum. Surely they will offer it on the sedan but whatever.

    D.

  9. #69
    Jinx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V estate
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,184

    Re: Ordering a V wagon

    I posted a pic of an ATS in Majestic Plum Metallic in the ATS Pictures subforum:

    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...-metallic.html

    .Jinx

  10. #70
    spearfish25 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V Wagon, Glacier Blue, Red Brembos, SB wheels
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    682

    Re: Ordering a V wagon

    A few dealers told me today that I can't order a 2013 V-wagon any more and there isn't going to be a 2014 V-wagon. You guys have heard otherwise?

  11. #71
    Jinx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V estate
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,184

  12. #72
    spearfish25 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V Wagon, Glacier Blue, Red Brembos, SB wheels
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    682

    Re: Ordering a V wagon

    This post suggests otherwise and dealers today told me no more orders and the V-wagon is dead for 2014. What you see on the lot is what you get now.

    http://blogs.automotive.com/cadillac...bt-128433.html

  13. #73
    Kluch is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 V
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    372
    That article is OLD. There has been relatively recent confirmation that v wagons coupes and sedans in second generation styling will be available for the 2014 model year at least in limited quantities. Unfortunately, the dealership is never as informed as they should be. And they want to sell you the inventory they have, not necessarily the car u want.

  14. #74
    spearfish25 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V Wagon, Glacier Blue, Red Brembos, SB wheels
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    682

    Re: Ordering a V wagon

    Hmmm. I called multiple dealers and they all said they couldn't place orders. Then a person at GM N.A. said no more V-wagon in 2014 and ordering is closed. Has someone placed an order in the last few days? I'd agree that they could be steering to available inventory but there really isn't any available inventory since I want a manual V wagon. So it's not in their interest to mislead me. For the first time in my life, I had a dealer say "Sorry, I can't get you one" and the conversation was just plain over.

  15. #75
    timg is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 M6 Stealth Blue CTS-V Sedan
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kennett Square, PA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28

    Re: Ordering a V wagon

    No 2014 CTS-V Wagon ordering guide at the link below. The 2014 CTS-V Sedan, CTS-V Coupe and Chevy SS are all here though.

    http://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NAS...1&divisionID=5

    Tim

    ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
    Hmmm. I called multiple dealers and they all said they couldn't place orders. Then a person at GM N.A. said no more V-wagon in 2014 and ordering is closed. Has someone placed an order in the last few days? I'd agree that they could be steering to available inventory but there really isn't any available inventory since I want a manual V wagon. So it's not in their interest to mislead me. For the first time in my life, I had a dealer say "Sorry, I can't get you one" and the conversation was just plain over.
    I tried to place an order for a V wagon without success a couple of weeks ago. I talked with a few dealers. All of them thought they could order one until I asked them to and gave them a deposit and then they couldn't. I'm still disappointed that I couldn't get a new V-wagon. I like the sedan, but I like the wagon a lot more.

    Tim

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting