NJ, NY, PA, DE Area V Meet at NJMP April 20th or 21st - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, NJ, NY, PA, DE Area V Meet at NJMP April 20th or 21st in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; All -- Well we are just under a week away -- The official meet will be on Sunday the 21st ...
    BigDog001 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Black Diamond V Coupe

Re: NJ, NY, PA, DE Area V Meet at NJMP April 20th or 21st

All -- Well we are just under a week away -- The official meet will be on Sunday the 21st at NJMP Millville NJ.

My suggestion would be to arrive around 8:30 AM (if you want to do the hyperdrive than you might want to get there earlier, I think the gates open at 7AM) -- head for the the Lightening Course Paddock -- there is no charge to enter NJMP but you will need to sign a release at the gate. Having said all this we will probably be there until at least 4PM -- so feel to stop by anytime - it will be great to meet you even if you can only stay for a limited time.

As of right now we have the potential of 12 CTS Vs and 1XLR V (which I did not know existed - but I have seen the car!)

So it should be a fun time! Here are the ID's from this site of who may attend on Sunday 4/21:

LEEH
    THEDARKKNIGHT
    JWBHOLE
    COTTY
    MIKES2009V, +1
    NUNIL
    vagondr
    Alan -- CTSVRACINGALAN
    ME -- BIGDOG001, + the XLR V

and possible 3 from another CTS V site

We also have one definite attendee who is coming on Saturday, who can not join us on Sunday -- So that is 15 V's over the 2 days

It should be a fun time! Lets hope it does not rain - by the way Alan and I will be there if it Rains.

Jim

ctsvracingalan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 Silver CTSV Sedan

Just back from Atlanta Dad not well, getting ready for weekend lot to do this week. Looking forward to first event need for speed!

vagondr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 CTS-V wagon WD graphite 6MT Corsa Sports

Sunday is perfect as I work Sat. morning. A great excuse to take a drive and it looks like nice weather. I'll be the one with questions I was too embarrassed to post on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by vagondr View Post
    Sunday is perfect as I work Sat. morning. A great excuse to take a drive and it looks like nice weather. I'll be the one with questions I was too embarrassed to post on the forum.
    Should be a good time -- welcome!

Jim

Thanks for all who attended -- it was a great time -- we had 3 V's on Saturday and 7 V's on Sunday (including mine & 1 SLR V) -- Will keep everyone in the loop for the next event. For all that were not aware Alan was not able to join because of the passing of his father. Should be a good time at the next event when he is there to take folks out on the track.

Here are the pictures -- sorry my photography skills are weak! Folks were coming and going so we really did not get a group shot -- my mistake....

NJMP April 21 002.jpgNJMP April 21 003.jpgNJMP April 21 004.jpg

18_zpscd8ae22c.jpg4_zps848b14b5.jpg16_zpsdc7aa8b6.jpg10_zps446e49f0.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mikes2009V View Post
    Ok count me +3 in for Sunday. Also ran into a guy at a dealership I do work at with a 12 opulent blue v. Told him about the get together and exchanged phone numbers. His name is Dan and he will attend too.
    Mike --Good to meet you -- can you reach to Tim to let him know that there are pictures of his car on the track when he did the hyperdrive at www.tracktimephotos.com -- I do not have his email address -- he might enjoy downloading one!

Jim

Mikes2009V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTSV
    Nice to meet you too Jim. Tried to find you before we left but you weren't anywhere near the cars. I watched you in the hyperdrive too in the second position. Looks like a lot of fun and will definately have to sign up next time. I will let Tim know about the photos. Mike

Hello ALL!
    If any one is interested I will be running this weekend with EMRA in Pocono Raceway it is a time trial event i have not run with them before. Also our next official event will be back at NJMP May 18 and 19th. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. We will start a new post Thursday and send out our official

Good morning CTSV Racing has started a new post for round 2 at NJMP here is the post link I hope to see all at our next event and I hear some new driver are hitting the track.

Alan

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...round-2-a.html

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.