NJ, NY, PA, DE Area V Meet at NJMP April 20th or 21st - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, NJ, NY, PA, DE Area V Meet at NJMP April 20th or 21st in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; April 20th and 21st at NJMP is quickly approaching -- Looking to get a count as to who will be ...
    BigDog001 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Black Diamond V Coupe

Re: NJ, NY, PA, DE Area V Meet at NJMP April 20th or 21st

April 20th and 21st at NJMP is quickly approaching -- Looking to get a count as to who will be coming. Alan (Patriot Missile) and I will be there both days. Should be a good opportunity to meet new V Owners and have a good time. I believe Alan will be have free a tee shirts for all that attend.

Looking forward to meeting you all there. I think we should target for Saturday for meeting -- but we will be there both days. Let me know if you have any questions -- The best time to arrive is probably around 8:30 am if you are just visiting - gates open around 7AM and sessions on the track run usually until about 5PM.

Jim

Reply if you are going to try to attend so we can get a count.

Haze is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS V Wagon

Jim - I've decided not to go. It didn't seem that it was for me as a noob.

LeeH is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Coupe

I'm going to try to make it. Taking my bike to Ocean City on the 11th through 15th, but I should be able to talk the wife into going with me on this trip

jwbhole is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS-V Wagon ThunderGray, Six Speed

What's the latest for the weekend of April 20? athome2.JPGAttachment 0

Quote Originally Posted by jwbhole View Post
    What's the latest for the weekend of April 20? Attachment 106192Attachment 0
    Like that Vagon! Alan and I will finalize this coming week. I am tending to think Sunday will be the main day -- but all are welcome both days. Think of this as an event to meet other V owners in an unique venue.

Jim

cotty is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ctsv 2009

I will be going so add 1 more.
    helmets have to be snell 2005 or higher
    I have a question my car at full throttle 3rd gear 90 mph wants to wonder all over and is hard to keep straight.
    I am running 550 h/p at the rear wheels and didn't have this problem till i changed pulleys and tune.

Mikes2009V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTSV
    I'm interested in coming with my wife and 10&13 year old kids. I was set up to go in the fall last year but it was canceled both times. Any schedule figured out yet??? Saturday and/or Sunday??? Hyperdrive???Dinner/cruise afterwards???Free tshirts???

Quote Originally Posted by cotty View Post
    I will be going so add 1 more.
    helmets have to be snell 2005 or higher
    I have a question my car at full throttle 3rd gear 90 mph wants to wonder all over and is hard to keep straight.
    I am running 550 h/p at the rear wheels and didn't have this problem till i changed pulleys and tune.
    Cotty - It will be good to see you again - Alan and I will be there both days -- but the main day will be Sunday. We will be there early I think the gates open around 7 am. Are you planning to Drive on the track again this year?

Afraid I am not the one to ask about the car handling -- have you had the alignment checked? -- I will ask Alan to make sure he reads the thread.

Jim

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mikes2009V View Post
    I'm interested in coming with my wife and 10&13 year old kids. I was set up to go in the fall last year but it was canceled both times. Any schedule figured out yet??? Saturday and/or Sunday??? Hyperdrive???Dinner/cruise afterwards???Free tshirts???
    Mike -- and all -- I spoke to Alan this afternoon -- as I said in the previous post, we will be there both days -- but Sunday will be the target day for the get together. If you are planning to participate in the Hyperdrive, then you may want to try to get there by 7:30 AM to get the car teched. If you are coming just for the meet then I would think 8- 8:30 should be fine. Bring folding chairs to sit on. We will try to get an area to keep the group together. Tee Shirts -- yes Alan will have a free tee shirt for attendees. Typically Alan also offers ride alongs (as a passenger) when he is driving on the track -- which is quite an experience. I think your wife and kids will have great time (as long is it is not raining, like last year!)

Alan is also considering letting one attendee drive his car in the Hyperdrive (with Alan as the instructor) -- I believe he will have a post on this activity, and other suggestions, in the next few days - so keep you eye out for that.

If you are planning to do the Hyperdrive you will need to register on the NASA Northeast Web site for the event -- and you will also have to join the NASA organization. The Web site is www.NASANE.com.

Look forward to having you and your family join us. I think we have about 6-8 V's coming -- I will get out the final count this weekend.

Ok count me +3 in for Sunday. Also ran into a guy at a dealership I do work at with a 12 opulent blue v. Told him about the get together and exchanged phone numbers. His name is Dan and he will attend too.

nunii is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2013 ctsv

ill come just got my v

Quote Originally Posted by Mikes2009V View Post
    Ok count me +3 in for Sunday. Also ran into a guy at a dealership I do work at with a 12 opulent blue v. Told him about the get together and exchanged phone numbers. His name is Dan and he will attend too.
    Fantastic -- Should be a fun time. Here are the folks I have noted should be attending from this site -- there are 2 others from the other cts v site and there maybe a friend of mine with an XLR coming also --

Potential attendees as of April 9, 2013:

Lee H - New Jersey
    TheDarkKnight -- ??
    JWBHOLE
    Cotty
    Mikes2009V Family + 1 addtional V
    Nunil

----------

Quote Originally Posted by nunii View Post
    ill come just got my v
    Glad to have you join us! It will be a fun day.

Looks like we may have 12 Cadillac's attending including Alan and me.

Jim

ctsvracingalan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 Silver CTSV Sedan

Looking forward to meeting everyone very busy at work Patriot Missile ready to go.

----------

If you are interested in getting on track you can sign up for the Hyperdrive which is one session around lunch time for 20 minutes with your car on track. You can sign at NASA NE site or usually you can sign up in the morning at track.

Quote Originally Posted by ctsvracingalan
    Looking forward to meeting everyone very busy at work Patriot Missile ready to go.
    Hoping to get a ride with you or maybe even the drive I read about earlier in the post. Will be there Sunday. Thinking of another round of mods but wanna feel the power of a built car first.

ctsvracingalan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 Silver CTSV Sedan

I will put this out there for all attendees if all is well on Sunday during Hyperdrive we can do a raffle and some one can drive The Patriot Missile and I will Instruct

Quote Originally Posted by ctsvracingalan
    I will put this out there for all attendees if all is well on Sunday during Hyperdrive we can do a raffle and some one can drive The Patriot Missile and I will Instruct
    Sounds like a plan. Hope to have luck on my side that day.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.