Vagon owners: need pics of your cargo management - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree2Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Vagon owners: need pics of your cargo management in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by tinman I don't need that heavy duty protection, so I bought the Lloyds mat for my wagon ...
    VMoose is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Stealth Blue Metallic CTS-V Wagon

Re: Vagon owners: need pics of your cargo management

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    I don't need that heavy duty protection, so I bought the Lloyds mat for my wagon and am happy with that, too. This has been a good thread.
    Would you be able to share a picture?

tinman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS Vagon 6MT; 2010 CTS Shooting Brake 3.6 DI

The mat fits well. It is fitted to butt up tight to the upright rear seatbacks and in between the adjustable tracks. The very back of the mat has a "V" shape to fit the contour of our vehicle. Mine didn't fit that well there, so I complained about it and they gave me the mat for 75% off. I cut the V off and now it fits fine. I just wanted it for my dog (the Queen of the household).

The Lloyds is a thick, plush mat and, like their floor mats it is of high quality. I ordered the Ebony Black to match my interior, but the color is not quite the same as the Cadillac Ebony Black. I should have ordered the black Black.

dennych is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): NONE

Unfortunately my utilization of the wagon cargo space has been lackluster

My biggest issue thusfar is making sure the cargo cover doesn't didn't get dirty with lard...

oneman42 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan, Black, 6MT, no mods, LED int bulb swap

Quote Originally Posted by dennych View Post
    Unfortunately my utilization of the wagon cargo space has been lackluster

My biggest issue thusfar is making sure the cargo cover doesn't didn't get dirty with lard...
    Then you need a sedan with a pass through so you can see his *ss in your rearview mirror.
    Enjoy the roast!!
    George

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

Quote Originally Posted by VMoose View Post
    Would you be able to share a picture?
    This is team_car's wagon with the Lloyd Rubbertite mat. I have one in my V wagon as well and it is worry-free to use and quite durable. It's already survived my epic 4k road trip two weeks ago, as well as daily abuse from my heavy briefcase and doctor's bag. Most importantly, it does not block access to the cargo tracks. As an added bonus, when you use the cargo divider by folding the floor, the mat moves with the divider as it is quite flexible.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.