RD9/ Season Finale of the Cadillac Challenge, presented by Toyo Tires & The D3 Group.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, RD9/ Season Finale of the Cadillac Challenge, presented by Toyo Tires & The D3 Group. in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Oh what a year is has been! Its hard to believe that the inaugural year of the Challenge has come ...
    CadillacRace is offline Cadillac Owners Member

RD9/ Season Finale of the Cadillac Challenge, presented by Toyo Tires & The D3 Group.

Oh what a year is has been! Its hard to believe that the inaugural year of the Challenge has come to a wrap.

A very big thank you to every single sponsor that helped make this first year of the Cadillac Challenge a success, so if anyone see's any of our sponsors on the road please give them a big hug:
    Toyo Tires
    D3 Group
    Speedventures
    Race Ramps
    Adam's Polishes
    Forgeline Wheels
    Recaro
    BR4SS Underwear
    Monster Energy Drink
    Odyssey Batteries
    Blue Agave
    28th St Media
    Speed Zone

Be sure to keep an eye on the website, as well as announcements on this forum for news and the official schedule for the 2013 Season!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

Re: RD9/ Season Finale of the Cadillac Challenge, presented by Toyo Tires & The D3 Gr

Someone's having a nice little slide at 1:24...

Rule12b is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V Sedan

Re: RD9/ Season Finale of the Cadillac Challenge, presented by Toyo Tires & The D3 Gr

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Design View Post
    Someone's having a nice little slide at 1:24...
    Hahahaha, I've no idea what you are talking about. . .

I cannot thank all of the Series' sponsors enough for all the hard work, dollars, and investment into what was easily the most fun I've ever had with a car. It was a fantastic year and to everyone from the drivers, the friends, and the sponsors who came out to the events, thank you for creating a family for all of us to share in at each event. If you have thought about coming out but haven't yet, please do. It's a game changer and you'll love the welcome.

As for me? I'm glad to be moving out of the modified class so i can stop having Ed kick my ass. Now in the unlimited class, Bob can assume that role. <<sigh>>

You guys in CA, come on out in 2013 and give it a whirl. It's more fun than you can imagine.

hlantin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Silver MT CTS-V Sedan - Recaro/Graphite Wheels

Great video! ..and thanks for including that BMW that didn't want to point-by anyone..lol..

It truly was a great and fun year for the Cad Challenge! For the times I was able to attend, everyone was very helpful and friendly! Rule12b is right, you get treated like family when you're out there. There's family and kids in each event. We even have a husband and wife that compete and is part of the group..how great is that!?

For those that are interested, come visit or participate. There's always guys that will jump in the car with you and give instructions. In addition, D3 brings their staff and crew to help out in any way. Just bring your car as-is..stock or modded, doesn't matter...

Looking fwd to Fontana already..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.