New Vagon Owner (L.A.) - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, New Vagon Owner (L.A.) in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Congrats on the new car! Looking forward to running into you at some of the local events. Thanks, Dr. Design...
    Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

Re: New Vagon Owner (L.A.)

Congrats on the new car! Looking forward to running into you at some of the local events.

Thanks,

Dr. Design

vagongrl is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by 1997BlackETC View Post
    Nice car, is that the black diamond or the raven black? I can't really tell with the lighting in the photo you posted. I'm getting a black diamond one next week. Lot's of new Vagons around here lately . Congrats. Any plans to paint the Calipers if they are the stocker silver ones? The one I'm getting does not have the Recaros, I'm just not comfortable in them. I think for smaller people they work ok, but I'm a big guy and I felt kinda crammed in with them.
    Hi, thanks! Mine is Raven black. Congrats on your new purchase as well! I'm actually a fan of the silver calipers for now, but we will see.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by neuronbob View Post
    Another wagon owner. One can never argue with good taste.

New or used? 6AT (most likely since that's what's left of the 2012s) or 6MT?

Have fun, I've had my wagon for a little over 48 hours and still having fun with it.
    Hi! Yay, I hope you're loving it. I actually bought mine at the end of Summer before I sold my SRT8, but I've only put about 500 miles on her so she's still new to me. It's an automatic 2012 that I purchased new.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by m5biemer View Post
    Saw your postings on the Jeep forum earlier this fall that you were selling your SRT8, you got my thinking about doing the same so I did it in early November-traded my 2012 Jeep GC SRT8 for the CTS V wagon. Very happy so far.
    Hey,

Congrats on the purchase as well! Yes, the SRT8 was fun but I'm also very happy with the purchase. I actually bought my wagon before I sold my Jeep, so it's been a few months now.

I noticed that you have/had a RS4. Awesome! My husband just picked up a new 2013 S6.

See you around!
    R

----------

Quote Originally Posted by 1997BlackETC View Post
    What is the problem with the GC SRT 8's? Just curious. They don't look like too bad a vehicle although far from a sports car.
    Honestly, the SRT8 was a blast to drive. The quality was mediocre in some cases (i.e. many of the current model SRT8's have issues with their front and rear bumpers detaching, but I believe there is a fix now), however for the most part it was a lot of fun. Personally, I've mostly driven sports cars and I was really missing the handling of being lower to the ground. Also, we've got a little one on the way and I'm on the petite side so I wanted to be sure I could get all the kid-stuff in/out without a hassle yet still have fun while driving from point A to B. And, who can say no to 556hp?

dennych is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): NONE

Black does seem to be the definite choice of color in LA. Every V I've seen seems to be Black. Personally I think the Vagon looks extra menacing in black

something to look forward to

Karch is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 TG sedan, 6A,LPE 650, and a few more mods.

I agree, very menacing in black, especially with black wheels, tinted windows, and yellow calipers.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.