Something up with TPM
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Something up with TPM in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I just reset all my tpms because I had a new set of wheels put on and the tire shop ...
    Chosenone is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS V

Something up with TPM

I just reset all my tpms because I had a new set of wheels put on and the tire shop apparently didnt do it. THis was all done through the dealer before I took ownership of the car. I have noticed that when I check the tire pressures the right rear tire is always at 27 psi or around 27 psi. When I reset all the tpm to get them to match up correctly I put 37 PSI in each tire or atleast I thought I did. Do you think something screwy is up with that tpm and is that covered under the warranty? I wouldnt think there could be a leak in the tire that always stops at 27 psi lol. I hate to have to go throught the huge hassle of going to the dealer and having them check and keep my car and blah blah. I dont even want a dealer sitting in my car or messing with it but that may be just what I have to do. Any thoughts.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Something up with TPM

Quote Originally Posted by Chosenone View Post
    I hate to have to go throught the huge hassle of going to the dealer and having them check and keep my car and blah blah. I dont even want a dealer sitting in my car or messing with it but that may be just what I have to do. Any thoughts.
    I can understand your perspective, Chosenone, but I just wanted to let you know I'm here if you do decide to involve the dealer and would like further assistance. I'm always happy to contact them on your behalf to follow up! Please email me anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com.

I realize, however, that you're seeking advice from other owners. So, I hope the forum members chime in soon with their usual useful feedback!

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.