Updates On Order Constraints?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Updates On Order Constraints? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Order our 13 Vagon this past Monday the 5th. Black Diamond/Ebony, 6M, Recaros, Satin Graphite Wheels, Red Brembos, Ultra View ...
    CTS-V Wagon is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 13 V Wagon, 07 Escalade, 07 Z06, 06 GTO, 60 Cadillac Coupe

Updates On Order Constraints?

Order our 13 Vagon this past Monday the 5th. Black Diamond/Ebony, 6M, Recaros, Satin Graphite Wheels, Red Brembos, Ultra View Roof, Sueded Wheel/Knob & Midnight Wood. Just wondering if anyone had an update on any current constraints.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

1997BlackETC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2012 Mercedes E63 Amg Station Wagon

Re: Updates On Order Constraints?

Last I heard everything is A ok. You should expect it may take a couple months though before the car is even built and then maybe another month for you to get it. Thats around what the time table is on mine, I was hoping they'd build it sooner, won't get until around Xmas. I just hope there is not salt on the roads at the time up north because the car is then going to be driven to Fla.

CTS-V Wagon is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 13 V Wagon, 07 Escalade, 07 Z06, 06 GTO, 60 Cadillac Coupe

Good news, Thanks. Guess I have some time to get the garage in order and free up another spot.

I wish it were better news, I know there was some people on here who ordered their cars and had them within 6 week to 2 months, there was one guy who had his car in a month, that's amazing. It does not take long to build them, what takes most of the time is scheduling things around building them. As far as the Red Calipers go, I heard they were backorded, but now I hear they can get them. I made it clear with my dealer if GM contacted them telling them they are going to hang up the order to just delete them and go with yellow ones or the silvers ones, I really don't care, I just want to get the car.

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

My dealer has been communicating with me regularly regarding my wagon order. No constraints so far. As far as how long it takes to get your car, there are a lot of variables. I ordered on 11/2 and my dealer tells me that my TPW is 11/19, which is faster than some I've read here. Once built (if it actually happens next week) it becomes about transport...and I'm only 240 miles from the plant. I was told 6-8 weeks and unless there is a disaster it looks like it'll be closer to 6 weeks for my order. We'll see, but so far, so good.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by CTS-V Wagon View Post
    Order our 13 Vagon this past Monday the 5th. Black Diamond/Ebony, 6M, Recaros, Satin Graphite Wheels, Red Brembos, Ultra View Roof, Sueded Wheel/Knob & Midnight Wood. Just wondering if anyone had an update on any current constraints.
    Congrats, CTS-V! If you would ever like me to check on your order status, please email me anytime and I can search my resources using your order number.

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

flatrockguy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 Raven V Sedan, M6, Graphite Rims, Yellow Brembos

Don't forget to figure in all the holiday's. We are off tomorrow and Nov. 22 and 23.

James.H.Beasley is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

The Red Brembos Caliper Brakes may increase your lead time by two to four weeks, due to supplier constraints.

jsherid1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 Escalade, 77 CDV, 13 CTS-V Wagon, 06 911, 87 928S4

I feel you about the wait, I ordered mine a while ago--October 9th, and I think I am still a month away from delivery. My wagon was supposed to have been built this week but I have not gotten confirmation on that yet. It is amazing that it takes two weeks to a month for just logistics to get it from the factory to my dealer (Sewell Grapevine), as a guy who does a lot of work with big companies getting their purchasing right that is one slow and inventory heavy value chain!

Buzduz74 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I have a 2013 6 sp wagon CTS-V GREAT car. This is my 3rd V and the Best.
    White,blk wheels,red Brembos,Recaro no SUNROOF

My car is pretty basic too--Thunder Gray, no Ultraview, no Recaros, standard wheels, but it does have Sapele. You'd think that would help!

I regret ordering mine with the red calipers, I think thats what really hung up my order, 2 months of waiting just to get to the point of building it is a long time. I'm still not really sure how good the red calipers is going to look with the opulent blue because I've get to really see this combo in person. I woulda been just as happy with the silver ones and saved 600 bucks. I wish they coulda told me that ordering the reds is going to hang up the order because I have the distinct feeling thats what did it.

Just found out it shipped Wednesday and should be here next week (crossing fingers!). That'd be 6-7 weeks from order.

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

^^^^^
    Congrats! I hope to be in your shoes by the end of the month or beginning of December. Again, that is, if the build happens next week as scheduled and transport is not complicated.

Looks like a batch of V wagons is due the next few weeks including mine.

Hey 1997, I got OB too, but with yellow calipers. I think red will set off the OB just as well. It will be worth the wait......

Quote Originally Posted by neuronbob View Post
    ^^^^^
    Congrats! I hope to be in your shoes by the end of the month or beginning of December. Again, that is, if the build happens next week as scheduled and transport is not complicated.

Looks like a batch of V wagons is due the next few weeks including mine.

Hey 1997, I got OB too, but with yellow calipers. I think red will set off the OB just as well. It will be worth the wait......

Ya thanks. It could be the black grill that's holding up my car too. All I know is I just looked up the paper work and the initial order is dated 9/25/12 and they are talking a build date of early December so it looks like it's going to be around 3 months total, they do say 8 to 12 weeks so that is the high end of their estimate. I registered on GM connects over a week ago and have heard nothing back from them. The dealer calls me once a week and the salesman very rarely has any news about the car. I was trying to have the car never see a winter but I guess that's not gonna happen, I might be driving it back to Fla with salty roads, oh well I guess I'll give her a good bath along with the under chassis when I get back to Florida. If all else fails and the car is delayed even more I'll see if they can just ship it straight to Florida, there is a good Cadillac dealer around 2 miles down the road from where I live here.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.