2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Couple of questions in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; 1. Is there less trunk space in 2012 vs 2010? I had a plastic tub shaped mat for the trunk ...
1. Is there less trunk space in 2012 vs 2010? I had a plastic tub shaped mat for the trunk that fit perfectly in my 2010 but in 2012 it is slightly larger.
2. How do you delete whole albums or more than one song from the HD?
3. Has the HD always been 10GB for some reason i thought it was 40GB?
4. The black wheels what do you use to clean them? the normal chrome/aluminum cleaners?
5. The NAV and DVD by pass box do i have to open the front console to install it? Is there a preferred company?
6. Will it ever be possible to have those navigation lines in the backup camera? isn't it just software?
7. How many miles before i get my oils changed? i am not doing the transmission just the engine and the differential. I know there is a thread about this but i am more confused after reading it.
Automobile(s): 10 V 4DR,6M,Blk,2.55,airaid,160t,W4M HX & tune Eibachs
Re: Couple of questions
I would not use chrome or aluminum cleaner on your black rims. In fact, I would not use them on the painted or high polish either. All the V rims are painted. Silver paint on the low polish, Black paint on the black rims, and clear coat paint on the high polish rims. I would use a wheel cleaner that is paint safe ONLY or just a good car wash specific soap.