Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Cadillac V-Series Performance Academy at Spring Mountain NV 11/30-12/2

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  blkCTSv 
#1 ·
11/30 - 12/2 Cadillac V-Series Performance Academy:

Spring Mountain - Las Vegas, NV The ultimate track experience for $950. Learn advanced performance driving techniques before mastering the road courses in the CTS-V Coupe, the CTS-V Wagon, and the CTS-V Sedan, the world's fastest production sedan. Get maximum drive time and professional instruction as part of this one-day exclusive experience at Spring Mountain in Las Vegas, NV. Visit http://www.cadillacvseriesacademy.com/for more details.

#2 ·
Had a blast at this event in Joliet IL at the autobahn country club. Top notch and worth the money..especially for track newbs like myself. I'm hooked now.

#3 ·
Spring Mountain is a first class facility, went there for a 3 day Corvette school earlier this year. If I didn't just have shoulder surgery last week I would have probably signed up for the V school. If anyone goes, you will not be disappointed with the track or the excellent staff they have there.

#4 ·
Hey Ed I remember meeting you a Sonoma and wanted to say thank you to you and everyone else with Cadillac Racing for a great weekend. I wont be able to do the driver instruction due to having the "Showdown Race" against the BMW guys at Auto Club Nov18th then The Cadillac Challenge final race Dec 8th. But because you guys will be out here would we be able to stop by and say hello to everyone?

#8 ·
I went to the first one last Oct.. It was a first class school in all respects.Thats why I'm going back in Dec. and brining my daughter. I would encourage anyone with a V to go.Anyone thinking about a V purchase to go see what these cars can really do. On the street you can't push these cars hard enough to see their true potential and how great they perform. Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.