why i refuse to go to the stealership! - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, why i refuse to go to the stealership! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; didn't the techs discuss committing fraud at the end of the video as well? im sure this is the small ...
    bobrules is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07' Sport, Ming Blue

Re: why i refuse to go to the stealership!

didn't the techs discuss committing fraud at the end of the video as well? im sure this is the small .1%, but does make a person paranoid about whats going on after you drop the car off

Airfoto is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Vagon & a 2008 Z06

The dealerships don't seem to care is the sad part. I asked the Service Clown ( I only say that after being lied to) to drive the car with the Tech in it and I would show him what was wrong - my problem was a SLOW SPEED squeak, only at SLOW SPEEDS. I told them I thought it was the bushings, because the car had been sitting on the lot in a damp climate for almost a year. The Service Clown said yea we like our customers to get involved, BS on that, that's what we do because the customer knows his car best. Within 5 minutes the Tech had the car out on a 10 mile ride! The Service manager thought that was OK and told me to go somewhere else since I didn't trust them with my car. Their answer to fixing what they couldn't find, was for me to leave the car with them 3 or 4 days! YEA that'll happen.

I also have a Z06 that the dealer hgas never dirven, the few times I had to go on warentty work I drive the car into the bay, they NEVER drove it because of these same kind of stories on the COrvette forum and STUPID TECH's abusing customers cars. The reason they take it out on a test drive as they car it is because that's all they know about the car, sure as hell can't work on them!

Also for you that think your getting something special on a dealership oil change, realize that the oil their using is RECYCLED - at some dealerships probably from other customers cars!

Then there's Cadillac Customer Service - almost as big of a JOKE!

mrkool is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V, Harley VROD (Night Rod)

what was going on in the video? it says it got pulled by the user

mrkool is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V, Harley VROD (Night Rod)

WA 2 FST is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V sedan; 2002 TT Z06; 2005 Ram SRT-10

At least they bought it back. Part of the settlement should have been to fire those mechanics, but that is really the dealership's responsibility. I would think the fact they were recorded as willing to commit fraud against the warranty department of GM would be plenty to cost them their jobs. Just terrible.

dennych is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): NONE

Quote Originally Posted by mrkool View Post
    what was going on in the video? it says it got pulled by the user
    it was part of the settlement that he would pull the video off

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.