"Wow Dealer sent nice gift"
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, "Wow Dealer sent nice gift" in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I read a few posts on the gift from Cadillac that had breath mints and cards or something. I have ...
    Gary Veeeee is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTSV

"Wow Dealer sent nice gift"

I read a few posts on the gift from Cadillac that had breath mints and cards or something. I have not received that ,to my surprise I just received a card to mail back with instructions for engraving. Let's see, the card states Cadillac and your dealer wish you many miles of motoring pleasure. Simply fill out the information for engraving and you will receive a free gift medallion which will identify you as a loyal Cadillac customer who deserves special recognition. The elegant grill medallion commemorates the number of Cadillacs you have own in your lifetime. That's easy this is my first one. It goes on to say Cadillac and your dealer wish you many miles of motoring pleasure. they need a response in 10 days ,that's cool. Looks like this is mainly from the dealer but the cards address is Cadillac heritage of ownership headquarters. I really wish I got this before I filled out the dealer survey. Huh,
    Anybody else get one of these. ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
    I thought you got the grille medallion after buying a certain number of Cadis?

Thunder Gray STS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS 2.0T Premium
    I've had 8 of 'em. Never been offered squat.

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

Re: "Wow Dealer sent nice gift"

Google is my friend. The Cadi dealer is supposed to offer one. Ideally, you stick it on your grille. It doesn't matter the number you've bought, you can obtain one after your first purchase. You have the option of ordering one with the number of Cadis you've owned, or just a Cadi crest. You can order them by calling a 1-800 number. You can also purchase them on eBay. Here's one on eBay now...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Her...item19d523bbd6

I think it's a cool option, a throwback to old times, and it's a shame Cadillac doesn't publicize it more.

Okay I have seen them on the front of older Cadillacs. They almost look like coins. This one is just like the actual crest in the front of the V according to the picture. Looking at the paperwork, I would say this is more of a appreciation gift from the dealer themselves. I'm surprised they sent it to me, however they knew my purchasing experience with them was plagued with many problems that were no fault of their own.

tdyguy2k is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 12 Blk Diamond CTS-V M6, 05 Stealth Grey V Traded
    The dealership where I bought my V asked me if I wanted them to order me one as a gift. I said sure. About 2-3 weeks later I got the paper from Cadillac heritage, filled out and returned, and a few weeks later received my medallion. It'll never go on my car, but looks good with all of my military challenge coins.
    Mike
    Retired

So, how's that whole "Hopey -Changey" thing working out for ya?

FLTRI is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 V-Wagon & 2012 SRX Premium

All I ever got are numerous surveys asking about my buying experience, and solicitations for extended warranties...

Sent the paperwork in for my engraved crest. Today I Received the mints,flashlight and towel from Cadillac. I think the box is more expensive than the gifts. However, it's a nice gesture I have nothing to complain about never received anything from Dodge when I bought my truck and magnum. I did get a plaque from Harley when I bought my bike ,whatever....

JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

It depends on the dealer I think. Alot of people on this forum have gotten them. I myself never got one.

JoshV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe

When I bought my Escalade a long time ago they sent me one in the mail. I didn't have to fill anything out. When I bought my V I haven't received anything. I did buy it used with 5,500 miles on it some I'm assuming that is why. It is nice to have a car company or a dealer do something small like that whe you buy a unique car.

DRL650 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS V Coupe

No crest here? I did get the box of mints..lol..The dealer did give me 3 hats,umbrella and coffee mugs..

The crest is definitely from the dealer it was a card asking me how many Cadillacs I have owned. I guess it's their choice if they want to send you one. When I mailed out the card it said 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. What I received today is from Cadillac with the Mints ,towel and stuff ,I thought it was the crest I will take pic when I get it , then show it to your dealer and say WTF!

DRL650 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS V Coupe

I just sent a e mail to my salesman asking WTF I want a Crest...lol..

mrk4543 is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Black Diamond Coupe; 2008 ZO6 Corvette

Wow....all I received was a calendar and a 'thanks' handshake. Have been in the dealer's store (service department) for a number of issues but that was it. I guess some dealers just have more class than others.

M5eater is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD FE3

First V I got the medallion and I think that was all. It was my first Cadillac, so obviously it's just something 'they do'

Second V I got;
    Key rubber protectors
    2 coffee mugs
    and the china-store giftbox with the telescope, map, mints and assorted crap.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.