3rd ANNUAL OFFICIAL NORTHEAST CADILLAC ENGLISHTOWN MEET AND GREET, OCT 28th 2012 - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, 3rd ANNUAL OFFICIAL NORTHEAST CADILLAC ENGLISHTOWN MEET AND GREET, OCT 28th 2012 in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; with you counted in i have 31 saying they are in, and another 25 that are un confirmed yet that ...
    CadillacKid12 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 3.6L, Clear Fogs, 20" TV, Tints, Streeglow, V Bumper

Re: 3rd ANNUAL OFFICIAL NORTHEAST CADILLAC ENGLISHTOWN MEET AND GREET, OCT 28th 2012

with you counted in i have 31 saying they are in, and another 25 that are un confirmed yet that showed interest

luderchris is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V
    Wow. Cool. More than I thought. Is there an area inside Etown that we are going to meet? I haven't been there for quite awhile. I forget how it's set up.

Re: 3rd ANNUAL OFFICIAL NORTHEAST CADILLAC ENGLISHTOWN MEET AND GREET, OCT 28th 2012

Quote Originally Posted by luderchris View Post
    Wow. Cool. More than I thought. Is there an area inside Etown that we are going to meet? I haven't been there for quite awhile. I forget how it's set up.
    all gates will be informed to direct everybody, last year we were set up in back parallel to the opening of the staging lanes

i will call alan and paul this week the directors of events at etown and tell them like last year..

let the gate know. and you will be directed

Very cool. Thanks.

speedtrapped? are you here? you showed interest but i do not know for sure if you are comming

jdodman, sleeptight, joeycts-v, sstreetking09, ndobaria, all sent you PMs but have not responded.

i have 35 cars and couting. let me know guys i have you as all questionable. thanks

44 cars and counting guys!!! plus a GTR and a Jaguar XFR!

6 days away., gonna be the best yet

1madstsv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 08 STS-V,10 escalade,80 sedan deville diesel 99 c5 frc 78 z

I think it's going to rain on us. Not looking good right now. Let's hope it holds off.

Purple87SS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 Black Raven CTS-V, 1987 Turbo Buick WE4

Is there a rain date if it does get cancelled?

Yep. Looks like 70-80% chance of rain at Etown in Sunday. I won't be heading up if its raining.

I hope we can reschedule for sometime before winter hits.

i will post sat with a rain date i will call paul and ask what is better

im looking into NOV 17th so we still have time to move plans i think NOV 4th would be too soon

11/17 is a Saturday. Why not 11/18?

everybody stay posted on the updates tomorrow with the storm, it seems to be that we ARE GOING TO BE OK! i am still tracking it and making a decision tomorrow night on SATURDAY

right now it is just 60% of showers and the projected path shows that it will not hit NJ until tues am with 80mph winds.

everybody stay posted and i will post some more as time goes by, i myself am going to take the trip. i think it will still be in the atlantic on sunday

worst comes to worse i will post a rain date next week after i call englishtown, looking to be 11/18 right now

yes i did hxc i got your pm

http://www.weather.com/weather/hurri...ker/2012/sandy (storm looks pretty far out on oct 28th still. but i think the rain is comming from a storm front from the west

i do have etown calling me tomorrow on what they think is the best option as they have NJ weather forecasts that i do not have

i will talk to paul and alan and see what i can do for make ups, the dates he listed include next saturday november 3rd ( i figured that is too short of notice ) so to give you all time to re schedule i am going to look at either november 11th november 25th both sundays or december 2nd

the final call will be made once i hear from etown tomorrow

TO EVERYBODY,
    Very upset and sad to announce that tomorrows 3rd annual meet and greet has been postponed to a later date due to the inclement weather from hurricane sandy that is approaching us.
    The current forecast for Sunday, October 28th is 70% of rain with winds of 23mph for the day and 100% of rain at night with winds at 18mph with a High Wind Warning and Coastal Flood Warning in Effect
    I will be talking to Englishtown this week to talk about a Rain Date that will be coming up,
    We talked yesterday and he did say we can all come on Saturday, Nov 3rd but that is too close in advance for all of the members
    THE FUTURE RAIN DATE THAT WE ARE WORKING ON is SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 25th and/or SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2nd
    Please stay posted in days to come for further information
    THANK YOU TO ALL 53 MEMBERS THAT I HAD COMING FOR THIS EVENT this is almost DOUBLED NUMBERS AGAIN FROM LAST YEAR!!!! And I hope with the help of everybody we can have all MEMBERS come again and even more cars head up next month to this event!!!
    Please email me with any questions
    Cpotter91@aol.com

Again please stay posted to the forum in days to come to check for the official RAIN DATE THREAD!

Let us know on the rain date - I should be able to do either date proposed.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.