3rd ANNUAL OFFICIAL NORTHEAST CADILLAC ENGLISHTOWN MEET AND GREET, OCT 28th 2012 - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, 3rd ANNUAL OFFICIAL NORTHEAST CADILLAC ENGLISHTOWN MEET AND GREET, OCT 28th 2012 in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by 1madstsv I still have old emails that I saved with them I need to find time and ...
    CadillacKid12 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 3.6L, Clear Fogs, 20" TV, Tints, Streeglow, V Bumper

Re: 3rd ANNUAL OFFICIAL NORTHEAST CADILLAC ENGLISHTOWN MEET AND GREET, OCT 28th 2012

Quote Originally Posted by 1madstsv View Post
    I still have old emails that I saved with them I need to find time and see who is going this year. I Also need to get my car ready to run this year. Got the good blower on this year time to give some Ctsv a good run lol. Ryan
    text me if u need names. im trying to gather some but if u wanan be in control of the south, cant wait. im taking over the north again

Re: 3rd ANNUAL OFFICIAL NORTHEAST CADILLAC ENGLISHTOWN MEET AND GREET, OCT 28th 2012

bump time guys common. we got a good number

add space goes up next week hopefully

1madstsv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 08 STS-V,10 escalade,80 sedan deville diesel 99 c5 frc 78 z

If anyone wants to meet up and have a convoy like last year pm me and we will set it up. We will meet at the Maryland house rest area off I-95 just north east of Baltimore md. We had 8/10 cars last year it was a lot of fun and had some good photo opts on the drive. If you are north of that we can just pick you up as we go in to de/nj tp. Thanks Ryan

cts-v-ette is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Alan count me in I should be able to make it.

6 SPEED Z is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Red Line CTS-V

We are coming from Dover, DE, plan on being up there before you guys come up, we will be waiting with cameras and Go Pro, just need a time.

Mike

BigDog001 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Black Diamond V Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by cts-v-ette View Post
    Alan count me in I should be able to make it.
    Well if cts-v-ette is going to be there -- then I have to be there too ... all we need is Cotty to round out the crew!

Blueline is offline Cadillac Owners Member

If I get my V in time, I will be there!!

StealthViggen is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Purple87SS View Post
    Requirements to run at ETown: Helmet that has not expired (they will check), Long pants, current Driver's License, an E Town permanent racing #(cost an additional $5 at the gate and is good all year long). If you have an aftermarket supercharger(or turbo(s)) a fire jacket is required. Tech is tight and if you go fast then 11.50 w/o a bar you be asked to stop racing. Usually there are no warnings.
    Whats the point in running anything other than a stock car then? Pulley, intake, tune and you are there!

Mike02z is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan Black Raven 6 speed manual

I will try to attend as well. Would be nice to meet other local V owners.

Purple87SS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 Black Raven CTS-V, 1987 Turbo Buick WE4

Quote Originally Posted by 1madstsv View Post
    If anyone wants to meet up and have a convoy like last year pm me and we will set it up. We will meet at the Maryland house rest area off I-95 just north east of Baltimore md. We had 8/10 cars last year it was a lot of fun and had some good photo opts on the drive. If you are north of that we can just pick you up as we go in to de/nj tp. Thanks Ryan
    I can join the group at Exit 4 of the NJ Turnpike. I'll keep an eye on this thread as we get closer for more details.

there are threads for last years pics, just search this forum for 2011 official picture thread, should come up.

its a great day to meet everybody and we have grown every year so far , first year we had 13, last year we had over 30 and this year hoping to pass that out.

ryan take care of that convoy, id love to see more pics w/ mike

bump

2012 CTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 Cadillac CTS-V

I'll be there as long as I could get off of work! Englishtown is 10 minutes away from me.

Speedtrapped is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 11' cts-v wagon

I missed this last year, got get butt over there and Vagon represent!

Titaniumseeker is offline Performance Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS, 2009 CTS-V, 2012 CLS550

I will be up for this again. Last year was a blast!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.