No longer a V2 owner
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By JFJr
  • 2 Post By DangFoo
  • 2 Post By sykoV
  • 2 Post By Trapspeed
  • 4 Post By V locity
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, No longer a V2 owner in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; traded in the V for a silverado truck today for the wifey. it was fun while it lasted but i ...
    ecorpuz12 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '09 CTS-V, White Diamond, Auto, all optons, Corsa Pipes

No longer a V2 owner

traded in the V for a silverado truck today for the wifey. it was fun while it lasted but i guess it was just time to say goodbye. the performance of the V2 was amazing but fit and finish and build quality were things that i couldn't deal with any longer, especially since it was no longer under warranty. i'll putz around in the old 3series for a few months contemplating my next move while saving some money.

i enjoyed being part of the forum and will check in occasionally to read the threads. it was nice reading posts from mature and sensible users for a change and not the typical a-hole douchebaggery that occurs quite often on some of the other manufacturer forums (especially BMW).

good luck everyone, drive safe, enjoy the car to the fullest, and keep melting those tires!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aDFrNUv0Uo
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

JFJr is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V (TR-6060, Black Raven/Ebony, Recaros, Ultraview)
    Good luck to you! Come back if you get a V3. We try to help each other, despite the assh**** .

Jud
    ecorpuz12 and ecorpuz12 like this.
    Jud

DangFoo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan: Black Diamond Tri-Coat
    Happy trails and thanks for saying good bye with class; wish some others could take note.

sykoV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 ctsv & 02 Z06

Re: No longer a V2 owner

Good luck. I couldn't imagine giving up the V. The Z06 would go fist.

i'll take a look at the V3 when it comes out if i haven't decided to get something else by then...this time i'll wait a few yrs after the remodel though so GM can tweak whatever they need to.

Trapspeed is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
    Best wishes going forward. The parting shot is such sweet sorrow with the new coming in and the old going out. Catch ya around.

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

Good luck with the truck. It takes a real man to give up his toy for his spouse's needs. I will melt what's left of my PS2s in your honor.

V locity is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan A6, 730 RWHP Stock airbox & stock exst

Good luck man! You could always slap a whipple on the truck

Quote Originally Posted by neuronbob View Post
    Good luck with the truck. It takes a real man to give up his toy for his spouse's needs. I will melt what's left of my PS2s in your honor.
    we kind of needed a "family" sized vehicle anyway for football tailgating and general road tripping so that made me feel a little bit better about the sacrifice. supposed to transfer the title over to the wife's vet hospital next year so that should open things up as far as having a driving enthusiast's car again.

RapidRob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V Black/Black, manual

Quote Originally Posted by neuronbob View Post
    LOL! BTW - have you decided what you will replace your PS2's with, since the only PSS2's available in oem sizes are the fronts?

Rob

Q8 6.2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS/V

Quote Originally Posted by ecorpuz12 View Post
    traded in the V for a silverado truck today for the wifey. it was fun while it lasted but i guess it was just time to say goodbye. the performance of the V2 was amazing but fit and finish and build quality were things that i couldn't deal with any longer, especially since it was no longer under warranty. i'll putz around in the old 3series for a few months contemplating my next move while saving some money.

i enjoyed being part of the forum and will check in occasionally to read the threads. it was nice reading posts from mature and sensible users for a change and not the typical a-hole douchebaggery that occurs quite often on some of the other manufacturer forums (especially BMW).

good luck everyone, drive safe, enjoy the car to the fullest, and keep melting those tires!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aDFrNUv0Uo
    Very nice truck if i were you i would keep it stock just add a magnacharger (first) ...i have a Sierra too it is actually better built, better Ac, better cooling than my V at a fracion of the price... i could go wot without it overheating i could get stuck in traffic and the ac stays ice cold i could drive it on highway without sunroof whistling ,my cadi is for sale too its in the shop rite now to remove the cam pulley exhust As the new dealer asked me to.

Oh yeh very refreshing to see the dumb imature keyboard monkeys didn't say anything negative about why u sold ur V hahahahaha.

Ok I'm done too bibi

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.