stereo and all sound shuts off
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, stereo and all sound shuts off in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; What is it with this car? First the couple of trips to the dealer for the rockin chair seats that ...
    tokyoricebaby is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ctsv

stereo and all sound shuts off

What is it with this car?

First the couple of trips to the dealer for the rockin chair seats that cost 3+ thousand dollars that they couldnt even attach to the friggin
    car properly.

Then a couple visits for a control arm left the control arm right.

Then another few visits mixed in there for cleaning the clicking sound away lol

Now, i have all sound, stereo, turn signals, and a message in the dash "parking sensors off". Course this only happens once in a long enough while for the shop to scratch their head for a few days or a week or more.

The cracks from the dash, the flexing, the sunroof that rattles when the window is down. Tap your arm rest, sounds like knocking on a plastic cup. I mean wtf? Hardly a bargain anymore at 72k plus tax. And then i see commercials sounding off "Cadillac, the new standard of the
    world" lol what? Foot meet mouth.

The car has 5500 miles on it and hasnt even had its first oil change, yikes. I like to give all my cars a shot but the one year anniversary is coming up in Sept....

The car is sort of like this message board. Very funky... and no, Im not going to upgrade to "premium membership" so the pages load better

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: stereo and all sound shuts off

I'm extremely sorry to hear you've been having these frustrations with your V, tokyoricebaby. I can document this important feedback for you where many GM departments can access it, and I'm happy to investigate any current concerns further for you. Please email me anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com and I can explore the options available to you. Is your dealership still assessing your stereo concerns?

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.