Another New Guy
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Another New Guy in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Hi, I am new to this forum although I have been reading through the different threads for the past few ...
    jbvwagon is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 cts-v wagon

Another New Guy

Hi, I am new to this forum although I have been reading through the different threads for the past few day. I am the proud owner of a 2012 blue v wagon with all the options. I really am enjoying the car, the performance is amazing and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I live in the Vegas area (Henderson to be more exact) and couldn't make it to the v meeting last weekend in Las Vegas( had to go visit a car at the painters). I have been attending Cars and Coffee for a while and was wondering if any of you Vegas area v drivers would want to meet up there next weekend? Also I think I posted this same message in the wrong forum earlier and I can not figure out how to delete it. If anyone knows how to please help me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Fireverm is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan Black Diamond manual

Re: Another New Guy

Where do they hold the Cars and Coffee?

It's is every Saturday, 7-10 ( summer hours now), at 9500 eastern ave. It is right off the 215 where the bjs restaurant is located. I have yet to see any other v there other than myself and one for a desert race team.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

tbjs restaurant?

Welcome!

0700-1000 or 1900-2200? If it's in the AM I'll most likely be able to swing by.

And why does everything have to always be on the other side of town from me? haha

It is 700- 1000 so in the am and yeah I feel you, it is a 15-20 minute drive for me. Here is the link to cars and coffee las Vegas directions. I should have just posted this from the start.
    http://lasvegas.carsandcoffee.info/directions.php

I will definitely try to attend this Saturday.

Pphilthy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Welcome to the forum - I saw a wagon for the first time this weekend on the road, very nice!

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Welcome to the forum, jbvwagon!

My name is Sarah, and my coworker Katie and I work for the Social Media department of GM Customer Service. If we can ever answer any questions, or look into warranty coverage/open recall information on your vehicle, or assist in working with a dealership to resolve any kind of vehicle concerns (hopefully you will be able to enjoy many worry-free miles, though!), we're here to help! Just send us a private message with your inquiry (especially the last 8 of your VIN) and we'll do our best to help.

See you around the forum!
    Cadillac Customer Service

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.