So, a potential deal is in place. Go forward or hold off? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, So, a potential deal is in place. Go forward or hold off? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc Congratulations, Taken! I recommend consulting with your dealership for your order delivery estimates, and ...
    taken is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS V

Re: So, a potential deal is in place. Go forward or hold off?

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    Congratulations, Taken! I recommend consulting with your dealership for your order delivery estimates, and I'm also available to give you updates once your order is in progress (I would need your name and order number to research). Feel free to send me a private message if you have any remaining questions or concerns in the meantime!

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service
    Hi Katie,

I pm'd you yesterday. Not sure how often you check them. I gave you my order # and name. Any info you can provide would be appreciated!

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

Re: So, a potential deal is in place. Go forward or hold off?

Good decision.

BTW, +1 on the first year 2G Vs having fewer problems than the newer cars. My 2009 has had relatively few bugs compared to the newer cars. I had been thinking about switching out for a 2012 or 13 V wagon but have elected simply to pay off my V estimated early last payment...September...and then keep it.....though my eye does wander whenever I see a V wagon on this forum (I've seen none in real life!) and you never know when I might change my mind.

2009 Vs FTW!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.