Getting ready for V # 2.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Getting ready for V # 2. in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; So, this past winter we traded the V. Needed a new truck to pull our 5th wheel so we traded ...
    taken is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 CTS V

Getting ready for V # 2.

So, this past winter we traded the V. Needed a new truck to pull our 5th wheel so we traded the V and my old truck towards a new one. Anyways, had a loss in the family a few weeks ago and all sadness aside, we are now financially in a position to get back into a V. Looked all over at every dealer within 100 miles and everything is black and auto. Since I am very particular, I am going to order this time around. (Unless someone can point me to this exact car already built.) Silver sedan, manual, roof, wood, polished rims, and Recaros. My question is on the ordering part. Is there a dead time when orders can't be placed? I was thinking of ordering in a month or so. Any advice on order times, order bank window's, etc., I would really appreciate it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

LV_V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Evo Green V Coupe - 6MT

Re: Getting ready for V # 2.

'13 orders will be delivered in August at the earliest I was told, regardless of how soon you order.

Vwagon2012 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Wagon

Don't know? Ordered my 2012 wagon on Sept 8, 2011 picked it up Nov. 11, 2011 Also 0% for 3 years. Used Truecar on web to get price. Hope this helps. Good Luck

Thanks guys. August would be perfect. Haven't heard of truecar. Will check them out. So, anything new for 13? I haven't been on here since I traded my 10 in Jan and I'm sure I missed a lot.

LV_V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Evo Green V Coupe - 6MT

Only notable change is front 2-piece rotors.

Quote Originally Posted by LV_V View Post
    Only notable change is front 2-piece rotors.
    So, will I be kicking myself not waiting for a 14?

GM-4-LIFE is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 V Coupe on Order, 2013 Escalade ESV,

No real changes except the two piece rotors. I can live without that. You can't order a 2012 at this point, but I believe 2013 ordering has opened up. You may want to get your order in for a 2013 in ASAP so you can see the car by August.

Give James Quinn at Les Stanford a call. Nobody gets cars built faster than him, but being that they won't be building 2013s until the beginning or middle of July makes it a bit more difficult to get cars built in an expedited manner. At any rate, his pricing and customer service can't be beat.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Hi taken,

I'm sorry for your loss. If you need additional help in your search for a new V, please feel free to send me a private message anytime. In addition to the 2-piece rotors, the 2013 models have an oil level sensor on V6 engines (3.0L and 3.6L). I can provide general production dates if you'd like them, but for specific ordering information, it's recommended that you consult with the dealership for up-to-date info!

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.