NEW Group Buy - S2T Paddle Shifters - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, NEW Group Buy - S2T Paddle Shifters in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Grooved black. Money is ready to be sent. -Rudy...
    RudyR1999 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: NEW Group Buy - S2T Paddle Shifters

Grooved black. Money is ready to be sent.

-Rudy

Mhaynes772 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V

Okay we got 10. Let me know what I need to do next.

S2TPerformance is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): NONE

Ladies and Gentleman,

We are thrilled to be able to offer another Group-Buy for the Cadillac Forums community. We will setup a special page on our website with the details regarding this Group Buy.

When it is ready we will post the link in this thread so we can begin accepting your individual Group-Buy orders.

As always, we Thank You for your Support and Consideration!

bbang is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Sport Wagon

I am in too!!!! Black grooved please

To begin, we would like to express our Greetings to all forum members.

S2T Performance Products is proud to offer another Cadillac Forums Group-Buy for our Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Paddle Shifters.

This limited time Group-Buy pricing will be $195.95 plus shipping per set of Cadillac Paddle Shifters which represents a significant savings from the regular $225.95 retail pricing.

The Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Paddle shifter features:
    -Expertly designed using Solidworks CAD software
    -6061 T-6 Aluminum construction
    -Fully CNC machined
    -Professionally finished
    -Anodized (Black or Clear Silver)
    -CNC Machined with a plus (+) and minus (-) symbols and our logo

For this Group-Buy we will be offering both the popular and highly recommended ‘Grooved’ Style and the limited special ‘Flat’ Style Cadillac Paddle Shifters in both Silver and Black Anodized Finishes. Please note that the ‘Flat’ Style Paddle Shifters will only be available until supplies last.

We will begin accepting Individual Group-Buy Orders on May 18th,2012. The Group-Buy will remain open for Orders through Monday June 18th,2012.

In an effort to be fair to our online Customers and to facilitate our Distributors and due to the tremendous popularity and daily sales of our Cadillac Paddle Shifters, all Group-Buy Orders at this lower price-point will begin shipping on Monday June 11th, 2012.

To Order your Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Group-Buy S2T Performance Paddle Shifters please visit our link here:
    http://www.s2tpp.com/GroupBuy.html

Thank you for your consideration and we appreciate your interest!

Mhaynes772 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V

Im going to back out then. I don't want to wait 4 weeks for them so I'll pay the extra $30 to go ahead and get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaynes772 View Post
    Im going to back out then. I don't want to wait 4 weeks for them so I'll pay the extra $30 to go ahead and get them.
    Hello Mhaynes,

Thank you for your Post!

If the wait is too long, then of course, you do have the option of ordering your new Paddle Shifters now. However, we will begin shipping the Group-Buy orders on June 11th. You are more than welcome to place your order as late as the 10th to have your order shipped the next day and still receive the savings from the Group-Buy.

The choice is yours on how early you wish to receive your new Paddle Shifters and we are more than happy to process your desired request.

Thanks again,

Stillborn is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 09 DW 4DR,AT,Recaros,metco 2.5,RX c-can,AEM-A/F, 634hp,642tq

the wait is a little much no? can't you validate members in the group buy and just discount accordingly?

Life@60 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Opulent Blue Metallic Coupe

I know I am a little slow at this but what does $225.00 buy other then extend the paddles.

RudyR1999 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by S2TPerformance View Post
    To begin, we would like to express our Greetings to all forum members.

S2T Performance Products is proud to offer another Cadillac Forums Group-Buy for our Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Paddle Shifters.

This limited time Group-Buy pricing will be $195.95 plus shipping per set of Cadillac Paddle Shifters which represents a significant savings from the regular $225.95 retail pricing.

The Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Paddle shifter features:
    -Expertly designed using Solidworks CAD software
    -6061 T-6 Aluminum construction
    -Fully CNC machined
    -Professionally finished
    -Anodized (Black or Clear Silver)
    -CNC Machined with a plus (+) and minus (-) symbols and our logo

For this Group-Buy we will be offering both the popular and highly recommended ‘Grooved’ Style and the limited special ‘Flat’ Style Cadillac Paddle Shifters in both Silver and Black Anodized Finishes. Please note that the ‘Flat’ Style Paddle Shifters will only be available until supplies last.

We will begin accepting Individual Group-Buy Orders on May 18th,2012. The Group-Buy will remain open for Orders through Monday June 18th,2012.

In an effort to be fair to our online Customers and to facilitate our Distributors and due to the tremendous popularity and daily sales of our Cadillac Paddle Shifters, all Group-Buy Orders at this lower price-point will begin shipping on Monday June 11th, 2012.

To Order your Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Group-Buy S2T Performance Paddle Shifters please visit our link here:
    http://www.s2tpp.com/GroupBuy.html

Thank you for your consideration and we appreciate your interest!
    I would like to use a corporate FedEx account for shipping. Is this possible? If so, can you credit back shipping, Order Number: 0945-4724-5333-9367.

Thanks,
    -Rudy

Quote Originally Posted by Stillborn View Post
    the wait is a little much no? can't you validate members in the group buy and just discount accordingly?
    Hello Stillborn,

Thank you for your Post!

S2T Performance Group-Buys have always been organized similar to the current Cadillac Forums offering. However, we are flexible and we can re-visit your suggestion for future Group-Buys.

Thanks again,

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Life@60 View Post
    I know I am a little slow at this but what does $225.00 buy other then extend the paddles.
    Hello Life@60,

Thank you for your Post!

You’re not slow. The S2T Performance CTS/CTS-V Paddle Shifters replace the OEM plastic shifter buttons and give you a much larger contact area in which to engage shifts.

Thanks again,

----------

Quote Originally Posted by RudyR1999 View Post
    I would like to use a corporate FedEx account for shipping. Is this possible? If so, can you credit back shipping, Order Number: 0945-4724-5333-9367.

Thanks,
    -Rudy
    Hello RudyR1999,

Thank you for your Post!

Please send us an email at sales@s2tpp.com and we will solve your shipping issue.

Thanks again,

King335i is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 Thunder Gray CTS-V Coupe

If anyone here is on the fence about whether to purchase these paddle shifters, you can stop wasting your time. BUY THEM! They totally changed the driving experience for me, I love my S2T shifters!

rbanshee1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Quote Originally Posted by King335i
    If anyone here is on the fence about whether to purchase these paddle shifters, you can stop wasting your time. BUY THEM! They totally changed the driving experience for me, I love my S2T shifters!
    Just ordered mine

tbauer is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 CTSV Sedan 651HP/644TQ

Just a reminder about the group buy that is available and some more info from S2TPP. This is an email I received from S2TPP regarding the previous version of paddle shifters versus the new verson.

"Thank you for your interest in our Product!

The current V1 Cadillac Paddle Shifters come with the mylar tape already installed and they really function beautifully. We have hundreds of happy Cadillac/Camaro Paddle Shifter customers which include New Car Dealerships.

However, we will be shipping the V2 Cadillac Paddle Shifters for the current Group-Buy.

The V2 Cadillac Paddle Shifters feature a re-designed contact point for perfect operation, re-designed hinge pins to assist in the installation, motion, and function of the Paddle Shifters and CNC machined plus and minus symbol and S2T logo.

We are confident that you will be very happy with the V2 Cadillac Paddle Shifters.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, comment, or concerns.

Thanks again,

Michael bello
    S2T Performance Products"

Purple87SS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 Black Raven CTS-V, 1987 Turbo Buick WE4

Just ordered. Hoping to have them shipped asap and installed in the car. Thanks!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.