V Price Help
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, V Price Help in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; As the model year ends what % off MSRP shoud I be looking for on a 2012 V Coupe. This ...
    Maxniman is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 08 Vette - Looking at CTS-V Coupe

V Price Help

As the model year ends what % off MSRP shoud I be looking for on a 2012 V Coupe. This is on the dealers lot with sticker of $72XXX. In this area the standard discount is ~5%. The dealer emailed me when this came in because it has all the options I want and no sunroof, which I preferred.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: V Price Help

Hi Maxniman,

In case you haven't already explored these options, I wanted to let you know kbb.com and Edmunds.com can be very helpful resources for this! (GM neither maintains nor endorses these sites, however, and will not be responsible for their contents.)

Glad you're thinking about a V! I'm always available via private message if you have any additional questions!

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

V Wagon is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Wagon-Raven Black, manual, satin graphite wheels

Right now incentives aren't really very big. 0.9% financing along with $1000 cash back. As far as that end goes they are always going to be set numbers, not a percentage off of the car. Outside of those it is just up to what the dealer is willing to do.

I watched the incentives pretty closely from July to October when I bought mine last year. They ranged from $3000 cash back with no financing rate, to 0% financing and no cash back. I think about the best thing I saw was 0% financing along with $2500 cash back. The incentives were the best in July over the period I watched for.

Quote Originally Posted by V Wagon View Post
    Right now incentives aren't really very big. 0.9% financing along with $1000 cash back. As far as that end goes they are always going to be set numbers, not a percentage off of the car. Outside of those it is just up to what the dealer is willing to do.

I watched the incentives pretty closely from July to October when I bought mine last year. They ranged from $3000 cash back with no financing rate, to 0% financing and no cash back. I think about the best thing I saw was 0% financing along with $2500 cash back. The incentives were the best in July over the period I watched for.
    thanks for the info, this late in the model year I can always wait and see what the new July incentives are.I can always order a 2013 at GM Preferred if there is nothing in inventory I want

Vwagon2012 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Wagon

Went to TRUECAR to get best price. Ordered my 2012 wagon Sept 8, 2011 picked it up Nov 11, 2011 I was able to get 0% for 36 months. Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Vwagon2012 View Post
    Went to TRUECAR to get best price. Ordered my 2012 wagon Sept 8, 2011 picked it up Nov 11, 2011 I was able to get 0% for 36 months. Good Luck
    the initial offer is already lower than the TRUECAR listed price

FLTRI is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 V-Wagon & 2012 SRX Premium

I paid invoice with 0% for 60 months last September for a 2011. If you can wait that long, there are usually great discounts around Labor Day...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.