Highlight of my day - saw a white V-wagon in the wild
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Highlight of my day - saw a white V-wagon in the wild in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Had a surprise today - got to see a white V-Wagon in the wild today. First time I have seen ...
    94danstang is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 V Sedan

Highlight of my day - saw a white V-wagon in the wild

Had a surprise today - got to see a white V-Wagon in the wild today. First time I have seen one around town. Pictures don't really do that car justice - they are much cooler in person. This might be old hat for some of you, but I very rarely get to see a V, let alone a wagon. And no - I am not an owner - but hope to be one soon. So anyway - just thought I would pass this along in case the owner frequented this site - nice looking ride!

DAN

BTW - this was in Canton GA.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    We had a dannystang around here years ago. We called him fannystang...

TriTexan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Automobile?? Lake! Big Lake!!

Re: Highlight of my day - saw a white V-wagon in the wild

Quote Originally Posted by 94danstang View Post
    Had a surprise today - got to see a white V-Wagon in the wild today. First time I have seen one around town. Pictures don't really do that car justice - they are much cooler in person. This might be old hat for some of you, but I very rarely get to see a V, let alone a wagon. And no - I am not an owner - but hope to be one soon. So anyway - just thought I would pass this along in case the owner frequented this site - nice looking ride!

DAN

BTW - this was in Canton GA.
    Good stuff! I've recently picked up a 2012 Thunder Gray V Wagon - I don't know how many there are in Houston, I would guess just a few (there's always the Hennessey Hammer Wagon). The dealer said the white ones were for "old people" but I think they look rockin'! Especially with the black wheels, dark tint, and black grill configuration - and I fall into the "over 40" category so I don't think it's just young people that enjoy the white look. My wagon is pretty standard - no roof, standard grill, silver wheels but I really like the sedate look of it. The roominess and sportiness are impossible to beat.

Keep up your quest for a V - you won't regret it.

Big Jim - what the heck?

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    What do they heck?

TriTexan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Automobile?? Lake! Big Lake!!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    What do they heck?
    ...fixed.

ekyub is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None

I live in Houston and saw a white V wagon downtown Friday after work. I made an abrupt U turn to stalk and hopefully give a thumbs up but traffic wasn't playing nice. I love V wagons in any color.

buddyg is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Never seen another V in my area much less a V Wagon

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.