Why doesn't GM upgrade the crappy sound system in the 70k CTS-V? - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree39Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Why doesn't GM upgrade the crappy sound system in the 70k CTS-V? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I wore him out the last time we were together....
    JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Re: Why doesn't GM upgrade the crappy sound system in the 70k CTS-V?

I wore him out the last time we were together.

Stillborn is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 09 DW 4DR,AT,Recaros,metco 2.5,RX c-can,AEM-A/F, 634hp,642tq

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    It's worth noting that Bose does not make these stereos. Or the stereo in any car. They simply license out the name is my understanding.
    idk about the current v, but i do know for a fact that bose took the c5 (vett) platform to their facility and designed that system in house to maximize sound quality for that exact vehicle.

TTuned is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 Cts-V650

I am good with it maybe yours is defective. Had a benz CLS with H/k is weak.

M5eater is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD FE3
    the V2 isn't meant to compete with an S class.

it's meant to be the best performance sedan in the world for $30 grand off, and it was for a time. if you wanted a no-compromise luxury super sedan, there are better (more expensive) options.

expect class leading luxury *and* performance from the ats and alpha base cts, and expect it to cost more. The v2 was essentially still a warmup for the main event.

undertaker is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 11 V Black Diamond Sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillborn

idk about the current v, but i do know for a fact that bose took the c5 (vett) platform to their facility and designed that system in house to maximize sound quality for that exact vehicle.
    Thats funny because it sucked balls so hard in mine to the point i ripped everything out and put threeway components a sub and two amps into it....

But ive always thought bose sucks in all of my cars

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
    ” – Albert Einstein
    perception is reality,...
    "Everything you see or hear or experience in any way at all is specific to you. You create a universe by perceiving it, so everything in the universe you perceive is specific to you.” – Douglas Adams
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.