recaro or not recaro ? - Page 7
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Like Tree35Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, recaro or not recaro ? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by Stillborn your reality is more skewed than i suspected. neither one of those remarks (in bold) make ...
    Kadonny is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Owned 3 V's, now driving a GC STR8

Re: recaro or not recaro ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stillborn View Post
    your reality is more skewed than i suspected. neither one of those remarks (in bold) make any effin sense what-so-ever in reasons for buying this car. the 6 cyl would have been a better buy. retard. base model seats and base model usage is all you are utilizing. the bragging rights are left to those that bought this car with every intention of driving it to it's limits.(street or track) if not, really, whats the point? so your friends and neighbors have a reason to acknowledge you? no need to respond, it's as clear as day.
    as far as your 3 v remark. i've had 2 (1st gen and this) and a base model 03 cts. so 3 cts's for me. i'll be humble about the rest of my past vehicles. your in a fight you'll never win, so please, for the sake of this thread, bow out gracefully.
    My reality is skewed? Let's analyze your post.

1. No capitals, no regard for punctuation, no sentence structure. I see you are not very good in expressing yourself in an intelligent way.
    2. You can't debate a point without having to call someone a retard. See point 1.
    3. If my remarks make no sense, then why did Cadillac even build the V wagon? Why did then even build the sedan? You don't need four doors in a 100% performance car. Why not just build a 2 door 2 seat car? Face it, you can't grasp why people buy these cars, but luckily Cadillac can.
    4. Good thing you "won" a fight that was not even a fight (it was a debate), but you can't even understand that.

Enjoy your Cadillac and drive it the way you want. Maybe someday you'll understand others buy these cars and drive them the way they want too. It's called personal preference.

PS: You will garner more respect in the future if you can debate a point intelligently rather than stooping to calling people retards, but maybe you can't do that.

Stillborn is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 09 DW 4DR,AT,Recaros,metco 2.5,RX c-can,AEM-A/F, 634hp,642tq

Re: recaro or not recaro ?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.