Best Race??? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Best Race??? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by Rockey My best...so far http://youtu.be/9JxVoKtWKJI Great race! What wheels are you running on the back? are you ...
    Chrispy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS Luxury

Re: Best Race???

Quote Originally Posted by Rockey View Post
    Great race! What wheels are you running on the back? are you running MT DRs?

Rockey is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Chris CTS V Wagon View Post
    Great race! What wheels are you running on the back? are you running MT DRs?
    Thanks, I am running this wheel:18x9.5 TSW Nurburgring Gray Wheel/Rim(s) 5x120 5-120 18-9.5 with the M/T drag radial 305/35/18

garfin is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V 6MN Thunder Gray; 07 SRX AWD N*;

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal_V View Post
    It's mind numbingly simple, it's about legal liability & what forums condone publicly. Street racing is stupid & irresponsible, period. We've all done stupid things. That doesn't mean this forum should allow people to write about these stupid moments freely to entertain others.
    ...and it might be interesting to hear what some of the sponsors on the forum are thinking with respect to having an association with a forum that condones or allows stories involving illegal activities such as street racing.

Best regards,

Elie

DiamondWhtV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V

Time to lock this thread mods....

Dr. Design is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....

Best race we have had at the track was against a GSX-R that wanted to match race at Fontana last year. We were there just doing some testing, not looking to really race anyone. But it was the end of the night and he asked and we obliged.

Certainly not our quickest, but at this track its one of the only things that was running with us that day.

Thanks,

Dr. Design
    D3 Cadillac

Q8 6.2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS/V

I Love street racing no rules and more fun we meet nearly everyweekend in a empty endless highway my FAVORIT was when I got beaten by an old crappy Lexus few weeks agoI am at 620hp and he distroyed me thank god no video of that.

I race this car ALOT thats why i bought it.. Here is a video from few years ago my car was few months old totally stock and the M5 few months old totally stock upto 140 I am ahead then that BMW really starts to open up till the 345 kph it's because my iat gets really hot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46ZsH...e_gdata_player

I found video of that Toyota just couldn't get it out of my mind he says he has cams,air intake exhaust and tune only but didn't want to show us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei7u8...e_gdata_player

FLTRI is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 V-Wagon & 2012 SRX Premium

Worked out well for these guys... http://www.8newsnow.com/story/489081...las-vegas-teen

jessrayo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe

My best race was a roll on, on the interstate in Oklahoma, it was about 6:00 in the morning on a Saturday and I was traveling all the way across the state for a professional association meeting. Very little traffic, cool morning air, I had been moving fast and saw this SRT Challenger ahead. He passed a car then went to the right lane and slowed. Don't know what was under his hood but he had aftermarket rims and an aftermarket hood with a larger than stock bulge. I slowed as I approached and looked him in the eye, we were probably doing 80, I grabbed 5th and hit it. I don't think he was expecting to run because I got about 2 car lengths before he started coming (I really should have been in 4th gear), he closed a hair and then I came into the powerband and he began to fade a little, I shifted to 6th just before the limiter and he really started to fade. I had probably 15 car lengths and he backed out of it completely. We probably covered 5 miles at WOT but I won't comment on the speeds I attained on public roads so no one is offended.

And no other innocent unsuspecting motorists were passed, and no animals were harmed, unless you consider the bugs, I had a ton of dead bugs on the car after that trip. But even the bugs are all going to die sometime.

Here is One of my favorite ctsv street race videos, the V has a stroker and nitrous look at how he killed the Ferrari and was going after the Porsche.. Notice the Porsche hit his breaks first or else the v would have killed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8b6D...e_gdata_player

CTS-Vz is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V
    ^^^ hadnt seen that one yet! Awesome sound!

Haha I want that Ferrari transmission looks like it fits.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.