New member introduction - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, New member introduction in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Love the enthusiasm, Chris CTS V Wagon! I hope to see pics when your V arrives. Congratulations on your new ...
    Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: New member introduction

Love the enthusiasm, Chris CTS V Wagon! I hope to see pics when your V arrives.

Congratulations on your new ride,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

Chrispy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 ATS Luxury

Thanks, Enthusiasm is not strong enough a word

This is the first car I've ordered from the factory with exactly the options I want...

The car has everything I wanted....practical, fast as a Corvette, seating for five, manual, low production numbers

TriTexan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Automobile?? Lake! Big Lake!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris CTS V Wagon View Post
    Update!! My car has been built!

Have the VIN now....just waiting to hear how soon they can get it delivered to the dealer
    I know the feeling! I didn't order mine, but I had unusual specs - V Wagon, Thunder Gray, painted wheels, light titanium interior, no ultraview roof. My dealer found one about 1,000 miles away and I had to wait a week or two to get it swapped between dealers. But it was worth the wait - couldn't be happier with the car so far! I'm only at 400 miles so still in the break-in period. Waiting a few hundred more miles to floor it is killing me....but I'm loving the wagon and it's space. It drives exceptionally nice and doesn't "feel" like a wagon unless you turn around! I know you'll enjoy it thoroughly.

Picking up the car tonight! Here's a couple of pics with the tint and clearbra complete

Cheers,
    Chris

Kadonny is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Owned 3 V's, now driving a GC STR8

Real nice looking car Chris, congrats!

CTS-Vz is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V
    Looks sharp!

It's home!!

All I can say after driving it for an hour tonight is Oh My God this car is awesome.

It's so comfortable, so fast, so instant in its response. It's just mind blowing.

I haven't taken it above 4500rpm yet but a 2nd gear punch hazes the tires. First spins very easily even rolling into it. With traction and a 1.6-1.7 sixty this car will run high 11's bottom 12's at 118-119mph I'm sure.

The interior is top notch, seats are super comfortable, radio sounds great. I haven't bothered playing with the NAV system yet, still taking everything in. It's paired to my BlackBerry Bluetooth though and hands free works like a champ.

The car is a real head turner too. People on the side of the road, in cars driving past, all double taking, giving thumbs up etc It looks AWESOME at night especially the tail lights. GM knocked it out of the park.

Best car purchase decision I've ever made hands down. It's great to be back with the general

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Love the reminder of my first days with my V...

94danstang is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 V Sedan

Hey Chris - you mentioned you got a clearbra installed. What brand did you get? How much did you get covered? Cost? You like it? Just starting doing the research into one and was curious what others were doing.

Thanks!

DAN

garfin is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V 6MN Thunder Gray; 07 SRX AWD N*;

Quote Originally Posted by Chris CTS V Wagon View Post
    All I can say after driving it for an hour tonight is Oh My God this car is awesome.

It's so comfortable, so fast, so instant in its response. It's just mind blowing.

I haven't taken it above 4500rpm yet but a 2nd gear punch hazes the tires. First spins very easily even rolling into it. With traction and a 1.6-1.7 sixty this car will run high 11's bottom 12's at 118-119mph I'm sure.

The interior is top notch, seats are super comfortable, radio sounds great. I haven't bothered playing with the NAV system yet, still taking everything in. It's paired to my BlackBerry Bluetooth though and hands free works like a champ.

The car is a real head turner too. People on the side of the road, in cars driving past, all double taking, giving thumbs up etc It looks AWESOME at night especially the tail lights. GM knocked it out of the park.

Best car purchase decision I've ever made hands down. It's great to be back with the general
    Had a funny feeling your reaction would be something along this line!

Great looking combination! Congrats and may you have only many, many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in this amazing vehicle - and only in good health!

I'm really looking forward to seeing it!

Best regards,

Elie

Thanks guys The car is just a blast.

Elie, we'll have to plan a get together. Apparently Cadillac is looking at another Mosport day this year, maybe we can meet up there

Dan - It's a 3M product but I'm not sure of the name. I'll ask the dealer today.

Cheers,
    Chris

burt99 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 11 cts-v wagon

Looks great Chris, its good to have another v wagon in the gta, if you get to Toronto, let me know. You are going to love your ride.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.