2009 model specs given; Does this combo exist & downloading a sales brochure?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, 2009 model specs given; Does this combo exist & downloading a sales brochure? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; ...
    Double e is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

2009 model specs given; Does this combo exist & downloading a sales brochure?

Iíve been reading the 200+ threads for a few weeks and just joined.

Glad to be here.

Iím considering a DD for the wife and am interested in the 2009 CTS-V. ( I plan to drive it too but am not ready to give up my Infiniti yet and donít want to hate driving her car when I need to.) This means she gets to pick color & options and I am tasked with finding it.

It needs to be gold/bronze with an Automatic & sunroof.
    Most other options are fine and Iím not aware of any that are unwanted or needed.

My questions are:

1. Does this animal exist? Öa CTS-V in gold/bronze with a sunroof?
    Most Iíve seen are black, white, silver or red.

2. So I donít keep butchering the color name, do you know the name of that gold/bronze color?

3. Is there a place to download the sales brocures for that year so I can see more data on it?

Thanks for your assistance, Iíll have more questions, Iím sureÖ.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Kmajecki is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe
    The mocha steel metallic wasnt available in 09. I believe its 2011-12 only

Houdini is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V 6MT, 2007 CTS-V (Sold)

Re: 2009 model specs given; Does this combo exist & downloading a sales brochure?

What infiniti are you driving?

M5eater is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD FE3

Re: 2009 model specs given; Does this combo exist & downloading a sales brochure?

Quote Originally Posted by Kmajecki View Post
    The mocha steel metallic wasnt available in 09. I believe its 12 only
    correct, and it probaby does exist, the roof and auto are the most popular options if that's all youre going for.

Thanks for the fast replies.

This is the Infiniti I'm in now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkuRM...layer_embedded

I made a modification to it with one of these: http://www.racelandus.com/exhaust-sy...st-system.html

Now it sounds like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIe_1w6i5ho

So I believe I'm going to look for a white V then.

Any .pdf of the sales brochures available?
    If someone wants to send me one, I'll .pdf it, make it available to anyone, then send the brochure back.

YGBSM is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by Double e View Post
    I’ve been reading the 200+ threads for a few weeks and just joined.

Glad to be here.

2. So I don’t keep butchering the color name, do you know the name of that gold/bronze color?

Thanks for your assistance, I’ll have more questions, I’m sure….
    I think what you are talking about is Tuscan Bronze Chromoflair, a very rare color. I think it was available 2010-2011.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    So rare I don't even remember hearing it before...

-- We miss you, JD (Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Welcome, Double e! As you can see, this is a great forum to be in, full of knowledgeable info when you need it.

I checked my GM resources for you and found that the 2009 CTS-V's exterior color options are Radiant Silver, Thunder Gray, Black Raven, Crystal Red, Blue Diamond, and White Diamond (sadly, I did not see a bronze color in that model). As far as specifications go, I'd recommend browsing these wonderful resources:

http://archives.media.gm.com/us/cadi...CTSVindex.html (for 2009 & older model specifications)

http://www.cadillac.com/cpo-adsearch/ (Certified, Pre-Owned Cadillacs near you)

Hope this helps,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

Karch is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 TG sedan, 6A,LPE 650, and a few more mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac Cust Svc View Post
    ...I did not see a bronze color in that model...

Katie
    Thank goodness for that.

Karch, Yes...I know bronze/gold (Tuscan) not my first choice either....what are you gonna do, right?

Katie, thank you for the kind words and information to learn more.

I didn't see the ability to peruse the sales brochure in that archives link, did I miss something?

Karch is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 TG sedan, 6A,LPE 650, and a few more mods.

Karch, Yes...I know bronze/gold (Tuscan) not my first choice either....what are you gonna do, right?
    I shouldn't say this, but I have always mocked that color in any car as for old people. Low and behold, instead of getting what I was supposed to order a car the way I liked it, I got stuck with a gold Buick Regal in 2002 (bad Karma, I guess). Anyways, I live where cars are often extremely nice, and I was always cringing at the car wash or anywhere else. I should have stuck to early bird dinners at restaurants.

Can't you get her to compromise? I know it can be tough. I had a very hard time finding light gray for my wife for her Grand Cherokee, but thankfully she wanted the Hemi.

Good luck.

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Katie, thank you for the kind words and information to learn more.
    I didn't see the ability to peruse the sales brochure in that archives link, did I miss something?
    You are correct, Double e; dealers may be able to provide you with the sales brochure if they still have it in their records. However, while I was unable to locate the specific sales brochure, the archives link (above) features a handy "Press Kit" link on the left with loads of information about the model specifications (press release, overview, powertrain, technology, photography, etc.).

Email me anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com and I'm happy to assist further if you have lingering questions.

Enjoy your car shopping!

Katie

DPL
    DPL is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Prepare to sell the Infiniti and take the wifes diamond white V for yourself.

BTW, I've never seen that commercial of a B body mopar racing an Infiniti sedan! I didn't know the Japanese understood American muscle

roarkb is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V, 2007 Escalade ESV, 2009 Mercedes C63

You will be giving the Infinity to the wife....

LOLOL! Funny that... She's actually driving a Grand Cherokee now, in silver. The Infiniti is silver, so she's sick of silver.
    (I'll probably attach the Cherokee to the boat trailer permanently.

Giving her the Infiniti is an interesting idea. If I do, I'll look for white but I'm fine with silver as well.

Granted I have not driven the '09 CTS-V but I REALLY like the Infiniti.
    (I've only had a fun, quick spin in an '11 CVS-V coupe. Very impressive.)

I'll keep y'all posted.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.