Any difference between '10 A6 and '09 A6 ?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Any difference between '10 A6 and '09 A6 ? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Hoping for a fairly quick answer here. I have an 09 V with an A6 and wanted to know if ...
    Rockey is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Any difference between '10 A6 and '09 A6 ?

Hoping for a fairly quick answer here. I have an 09 V with an A6 and wanted to know if an A6 from a 2010 V will fit or if there are any differences that will keep it from fitting/working. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

smackdownCTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V BDE (Sold) 2010 CTS-V Red (Traded)

Re: Any difference between '10 A6 and '09 A6 ?

I doubt any changes have been made. The only noticeable change made from '09 to '10 was the NAV became standard and they upped the price.

Rockey is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by smackdownCTSV View Post
    I doubt any changes have been made. The only noticeable change made from '09 to '10 was the NAV became standard and they upped the price.
    I was thinking and hoping the same. I called a dealer and he said the 09 has a different part number from the 10 but he couldn't tell me what the differnece is. If its electronic it may not work with the ECM. If its mechanical it should be compatible. He couldnt guarantee me anything.

baabootoo is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Blue/Titanium 2009 V Auto

Maybe it just has updates that the '09s had to get loaded.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.