Used V2 Prices... - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Used V2 Prices... in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; rangerrob, I just wanted to let you know I'm always available to answer any specific vehicle questions you have via ...
    Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: Used V2 Prices...

rangerrob, I just wanted to let you know I'm always available to answer any specific vehicle questions you have via private message and am happy to help where I can. Happy shopping!

thebigjimsho, I'm also hoping there are good things in your future, and private message me anytime if you have any future vehicle questions.

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Thank you, Katie.

Whatever happens, even if I sold I wouldn't be out of a V for long. These Cadillacs are just too good...

sshu is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by rangerrob View Post
    I can't help but wonder if these prices will fall again as soon as the 2013 MY V hits the lot??? when will that happen, June/July? should I wait? Any ideas/advice?

and of course... the more $ i save on the purchase goes directly to my mod list... thanks in advance

Rob
    The prices will definitely get softer when the 2013 hits the streets. I think 2013 info will be released in a few weeks and if the changes are minor(most likely) you will not see a significant drop in price. I would wait til you find the one you like with the right options, prices are only going to get softer and more are coming into the market. Keep in mind that typically, sport car prices are softer in the winter.

Personally I'm looking for a certified 2011 coupe with around 30k miles for 50k. Mileage is not a concern since it will be driven around 5k miles a year. The only options I care for are the 6mt and Recaros. I'm hoping it will be in my price range within 6-12 months. Do you guys think this is realistic?

Scott

Kmajecki is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe
    I think in 6-12 months youll have no problem finding a coupe around $50k. Ive seen a few around $54k already. I was thinking of leasing, but i know ill want to mod it so that also has me watching the prices. 2010's seem to cost the same as 09's. Im definitely going with a manual, so i dont think any programming changes in 2011+ will impact me

Tyns is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I purchased a 2012 6MT Black Diamond V Coupe all options except yellow brembos at a $9293 or so discount off MSRP 9 days ago. The deals are out there if you get the right dealership.

khoeysr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 V Coupe Crystal Red/Ebony

My "11 V Coupe is on the dealer's website at $58K. 12000 miles, black raven with ebony/saffron, polished wheels, yellow calipers, gray shift paddles, sunroof, auto, Recaros. I don't think they will get $58K but somebody will get a beautiful ride.

Stillborn is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 09 DW 4DR,AT,Recaros,metco 2.5,RX c-can,AEM-A/F, 634hp,642tq

i think your only obstacle is "fair market value". sure you can get a private sale high mile no option cts-v for 40k, but why,... bragging rights? if you want a low mile loaded certified pre owned than you will pay the fair market value or kbb. and that's as good as it gets. i paid (last week) 48k for mine (09) with 12k fully loaded with recaros (they dont squeak or rock btw, no isolater noise, and no wheel clicking) and no new-dealer depreciation (7 grand) when i drove away. if i sell it tomorrow i get 48k. see where i'm going?

rjoffe is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Just found these guys, not clean by any means but affordable for the right person.

http://www1.casmiami.com/inventory/D...illac#Cadillac

rchunn is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    Too bad you don't want a higher mileage Black Raven '09. No mods required...
    in the market , what mods auto ? coupe ?

CTS-Vz is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V
    I would say to keep shopping, and check Yahoo Autos every couple weeks. I was in the market for 4 months for my V. Ended up finding it at a small town dealership... Played hardball and got my '10 with 16,500 miles loaded for $48K. Sometimes people are desperate to sell!!

Good Luck,
    Vz

LV_V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Evo Green V Coupe - 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Tyns View Post
    I purchased a 2012 6MT Black Diamond V Coupe all options except yellow brembos at a $9293 or so discount off MSRP 9 days ago. The deals are out there if you get the right dealership.
    What dealer was this? My local dealer wants over invoice for a 2012 and doesn't have a manual coupe.

mrl859 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 White SRX Performance/2011 Radiant Silver CTS-V Coupe

litig8r187 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 Black Raven CTS-V Murdered

I've been mulling over selling mine to go on a "fiscal diet" for about 18 months then pick up a '14 V. I'm still not sure I can part with her. But, my daughter is in a private college and, even with academic money and athletic scholarship, its costing me a fortune. I'm trying to stay out of my 401K to pay for tuition. Unfortunately it is not exactly what your looking for. It is a 2010 6A Black Raven sedan with 30K miles and Recaros with some nice cosmetic mods if you like blacked out rides. There are pics in my profile.

LV_V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Evo Green V Coupe - 6MT

Gotta have manual.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Quote Originally Posted by rchunn View Post
    in the market , what mods auto ? coupe ?
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...raven-cts.html

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.