Leasing Question
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Leasing Question in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I am looking at leasing a CTS-V Coupe. MSRP is 73485 - I am getting Preferred pricing plus $4955 Ally ...
    Maxniman is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 08 Vette - Looking at CTS-V Coupe

Leasing Question

I am looking at leasing a CTS-V Coupe. MSRP is 73485 - I am getting Preferred pricing plus $4955 Ally rebate. One a 24 month lease the resid is 57% on a 36 it is 51%. My question for those that lease their V's, are those good numbers?

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

V locity is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan A6, 730 RWHP Stock airbox & stock exst

Re: Leasing Question

I don't lease mine, but the residuals look a little low? Look how much you would have to pay for a 2010 right now. I bet you can't find one for 57% of list (especially with no more than 24-30K miles on it)... If it's for business, buy it, use your rebate & finance it over 60 mos to match the depreciation.

ekyub is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None

Re: Leasing Question

I noticed Ally changed the lease numbers a bit. Prior to March the 36 month lease was just over 800 but now it's just under 900. I wonder what happened.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.