Key Wraps
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Key Wraps in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Has anyone had any experience with the company offering these leather key protectors. They advertise on this site. I have ...
    Harsany is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTSV Coupe

Key Wraps

Has anyone had any experience with the company offering these leather key protectors. They advertise on this site. I have purchased some of these and I have never received my purchase, nor will they reply to any of emails. I would think they are reputable since they are on this site, but I think they ripped me off.

Thanks
    2011 CTSV Coupe

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Wannago is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V, Black, Auto

Re: Key Wraps

Good to know, I was thinking about ordering one, but will hold off now...thanks. Good luck...maybe you can do a charge-back on your credit card? Mods should keep an eye on this and if necessary, remove their ads.

NiNoDuKEz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 11 CTS-V, 11 Camaro SS, 06 Cayenne S, 2005 C6 Vette

did anything ever come of this? i wanted to buy a pair also.

SleepTight is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V Auto Black Raven/Ebony

I ordered from them back in the Summer and did receive my KeyWrap. It is a very nice product and I'm very happy with it.

That being said, I seem to recall another posting here to the effect that the company did not fulfill an order and could not be contacted. I think Forum Members should hold off on purchases until the company post here and confirms that they are still in business and will fulfill all prior orders.

RapidRob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V Black/Black, manual

Yup - I ordered from them last year. 2 weeks went by with no confirmation of shipment/tracking no., etc., and I couldn't contact them. About the time I was going to cry foul, the order arrived. So they did deliver, finally! But customer service appears to be non-existent IMO.

Rob

Life@60 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Opulent Blue Metallic Coupe

The company is slow to answer e-mails or not at all. I have not seen any post where they came on and explain what is going on. I wanted to order some but didn't because of no reply to my e-mails.
    What is the deal with them, will they answer has to why orders or e-mails are not getting out.

wfo
    wfo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Tuner car fanatic..there all good!

This seems like a business that leaves nothing but assumptions. Probably somebody doing this out of their home and can't get organized...not checking the inbox, not taking the time to get the confirmation numbers and /or notifing customers when the order has shipped. Just nothing. There goes what could possibly be great business and product going down the toilet because it falls on an individual(s) that can't seem to get it together..shame.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

i'm not sure this is actually such a great product... nobody i know likes these
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Cadillastic is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

We pride ourselves with customer service. We are very prompt with orders and shipping. However due to the many purchases we are sometimes back ordered but everyone should be notified via email. Our system is full automated. Also we have had a few people order out of the country and unfortatnely we are not yet set up for this transaction. When we discover that we automatically send an email to the buyer and refund them their money. We are hoping we can get the shipping costs down to make it feasible for all to enjoy the Keywraps.

No will ever get ripped off from my company I can assure you that.

Thank you.

Shawn

Cadillastic is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

This is not the case at all I am sorry you feel that way. What is your experience with our company?

Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by wfo View Post
    This seems like a business that leaves nothing but assumptions. Probably somebody doing this out of their home and can't get organized...not checking the inbox, not taking the time to get the confirmation numbers and /or notifing customers when the order has shipped. Just nothing. There goes what could possibly be great business and product going down the toilet because it falls on an individual(s) that can't seem to get it together..shame.

Wannago is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V, Black, Auto

Shawn,

Harsany, RapidRob, and Life@60 have all posted comments that are contrary to your position, and clearly not consistent with a business that "prides themselves on customer service."

Like the saying goes, "don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk". It's easy to come on here and make declarations, but I for one, was considering one of these but given the comments in this thread, will not be ordering one - despite your claims.

I realize that sh!t happens from time to time, but to not even respond to emails or give updates to customers...is not sound business acumen. I hate to sound like a prick, but if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck......

snzuloz is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V / 2004 Porsche CTT

I'm just curious does anyone know why the free trade agreement was made up? You would not believe the number of U.S. companies that will not ship there products out of country, what is the deal with this? Are we somehow inferior? It really sucks that on one giant continent this crap has to go on...

jrcmlc is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan

Usually it's people not wanting to deal with learning the differences in shipping and customs, it's just more complicated than it's worth (to them).

Joe

RapidRob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V Black/Black, manual

Quote Originally Posted by RippyPartsDept View Post
    i'm not sure this is actually such a great product... nobody i know likes these
    I have to agree with ya Rippy. After I received mine, I was disappointed. Someone on this board recommended them highly, (can't remember who), which is why I decided to try the key-wraps, even though I felt they were way over-priced. Guess what - I was correct, and I never use it now ... lessons learned, I suppose.

Rob

jrcmlc is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan

What about it do you not like, or what makes you not use it?

Joe

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.