Cts-v front license plate solution - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree1Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Cts-v front license plate solution in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by SNOMODOC I have a 2011 CTS-V and mounted the front plate using the bracket supplied but mounted ...
    hakalugi is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Wagon

Re: Cts-v front license plate solution

Quote Originally Posted by SNOMODOC View Post
    I have a 2011 CTS-V and mounted the front plate using the bracket supplied but mounted the bracket
    upside down on the lower lip of the lower opening with two screws into the lower black molding. The two
    little fingers of the bracket clip onto the grill to hold the top of the bracket to the grill. Works great and
    looks good!!!
    Going to try this, I'd rather screw into the gray plastic lip under my lower valance (when it's upside down) than the body-color bumper (when it's right side up and the rivet/screw holes are up top). Thanks for the tip.

sfvagon is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Wagon

I'm using a plate holder that screws into the tow hook, from D3 Cadillac. Works great so far.

khoeysr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 V Coupe Crystal Red/Ebony

I am willing to take the heat for no front plate to keep from desecrating that awesome front look.
    rjoffe and rjoffe like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.