Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  jwa999 
#1 ·
#2 ·
It is a good looking car, no doubt. But it's changed from the concept that debuted in '08. The profile looks great being so low slung, but the rear end isn't as upright and substantial as the concept was and that kind of takes some of the lust I had for the coupe.

At least I know I won't have to look longingly while I drive my sedan...

#3 · (Edited)
Do keep in mind this is the 3.6 liter six cylinder version w/four puck front brakes and smaller diameter tires and other appointments of the standard CTS .

The V series will be more substantial. From addition of six puck front brakes to the higher more robust rear deck brake light treatment to beefier 19" wheels. We might even see crossed drilled rotors and 20" wheels on the V car or options to have on them....Hey, they did it on the Camaro...and who would have thought on a Camaro would ever ride on 20" wheels? They do look great too.

IMHO...would say the Coupe version of the beloved super performing V Cadillac will bring about a frenzy to those that love American Muscle, would like to move over from their Vettes but don't quite want the sedan look, or some of us that love the car but want the coupe look.

Those who move from the Vette will enjoy the better service levels you get from the Cadillac side of the GM business that you don't/won't or can't get from the Chevy dealer.

#4 ·
I think it's hot-looking, and a V Coupe will be hotter.

#6 ·
Same wheel base as sedan but 2 inches shorter than the 4 door and 2 inches lower roof line. I love the NO door handles. I am gald they adopted the Vette hidden handle, a must for a coupe. After seeing it from all angles in the video, I love the lines and the V should look even more stout. I think I made my final desision, GTR OUT, Z-06 OUT, CTS-V Coupe in my driveway.........

Besides in 2 years they should improve on performance of the engine over the 09's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.