Forged Collection: CTS-V 20" Wheel options, photos & special pricing!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Forged Collection: CTS-V 20" Wheel options, photos & special pricing! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Hey everyone, just wanted to share a few renderings our graphic designer put together. These are exactly sized to a ...
    FORGED COLLECTION is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Forged Collection: CTS-V 20" Wheel options, photos & special pricing!

Hey everyone, just wanted to share a few renderings our graphic designer put together. These are exactly sized to a 20" wheel on the V. All of these wheels are available Exclusively through FORGED COLLECTION, and we're offering a nice discount on all of them to help get our name out to you guys and show you how well we can treat you. Call us any time to talk about options, and pricing.

Wheel Packages:
    Any of the wheels shown below in the following fitment and finish:
    20x9 front // 20x10.5 rear
    2.0" front lip and 3.0" rear
    Chrome lips // brushed centers or black centers

Regular pricing: $6080 / set + shipping
    Special intro pricing this month only: $4900 shipped!
    Lead time is 4-6 weeks
    50% deposit required to process order / balance paid upon completion

ENJOY!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Forged Collection: CTS-V 20" Wheel options, photos & special pricing!

If anyone would like to download high res versions of these renderings feel free to grab them from our flickr site:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39858919@N07/

Here are some more for your viewing pleasure, older model V but still sick!

tony tone is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

^^^^^ daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Gotham CTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

You guys always have had the nicest pictures. Now we need some sick photoshoot pics that you guys are famous for!

Beautiful wheels btw.

1-2-N-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Hey you guys going to come out with anything a bit wider? The 20s seem to be the right size. I think those shots are nice however a bit too lowered for my liking. Anyway, i Have no clue about offsets on these cars. i am sure you guys ave done your home work. Just curious if anything wider would fit on the back like 300+ and maybe the 285 in the front. Love wide tires (short of tubs of course). Thanks.

haterinc is offline Cadillac Owner
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

weight of straight 5 20x9.5 and 20x10.5 please? you offer 21"? if so weights?

weight has become a big issue to me as i'm looking at some cf/mag 20" rims at 17lbs and 19lbs respectively but they're not cheap lol

Quote Originally Posted by tony tone View Post
    ^^^^^ daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
    I thought you'd like that : )

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianStallion View Post
    You guys always have had the nicest pictures. Now we need some sick photoshoot pics that you guys are famous for!

Beautiful wheels btw.
    Thank you very much! Several shoots lined up for V's - stay tuned!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1-2-N-V View Post
    Hey you guys going to come out with anything a bit wider? The 20s seem to be the right size. I think those shots are nice however a bit too lowered for my liking. Anyway, i Have no clue about offsets on these cars. i am sure you guys ave done your home work. Just curious if anything wider would fit on the back like 300+ and maybe the 285 in the front. Love wide tires (short of tubs of course). Thanks.
    Well...The thing is we've never tested a 295 or 305, it may fit but would probably rub since the 285 is pretty aggressive already. Next time we get one in house we'll def take some measurements on the inner fenderwell and see how far inside we can go. An 11.0" wheel runs a 305 perfectly so it's only .5" wider. Sometimes in order to get a wider tire you need to stretch it a little, like going 11.5" on a 305 may do the trick. I'll get back to this one : )

Quote Originally Posted by haterinc View Post
    weight of straight 5 20x9.5 and 20x10.5 please? you offer 21"? if so weights?

weight has become a big issue to me as i'm looking at some cf/mag 20" rims at 17lbs and 19lbs respectively but they're not cheap lol
    I gotcha, weight is def an issue. These wheels are competitively lightweight, but remember if you're going for the lightest possible wheel, it's not going to be 3 piece. A Dymag, HRE monoblock, or something of that nature will do it.

However if you want a 3 piece wheel which is as light as possible, I recommend 360, or System Forged.

The Straight 5 - 20x9.5 est around 23 pounds and the 10.5 around 26 pounds.

21" Straight 5 is pretty heavy because 360 doesn't use their lightweight "flatter" forging, they use a heavier bowed shaped forging, as 21"and 22" aren't typically performance sizes, the forging allows .5" deeper lip instead of lightweight design. So my point is, stay away from the 21" if you're going for lightweight. I'm sure it would be in the low 30 pound range.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.