Power Outlets...
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Power Outlets... in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; ~ Quick question for you guys that already have your '09 CTS-V's... Where are any cigarette lighter style power outlets ...
    Dallara is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '09 CTS-V Auto, Thunder Gray, Lt. Titanium, Recaro's, Loaded

Question Power Outlets...

~

Quick question for you guys that already have your '09 CTS-V's...

Where are any cigarette lighter style power outlets located in the interior of the car?

As I mentioned in another thread my CTS-V is on the way, but I am getting mine from a dealer friend over 200 miles away. They currently don't have a CTS-V in stock, nor does the local Cadillac dealer. I am trying to figure what to pack when I go to pick mine up. I figure my radar detector is a must, but I also was curious how many outlets the car had and if I need to take a lighter/power outlet splitter should I wish to use my phone charger, etc.

Can anybody give me a good idea of the power outlet locations, how many there are, and how much clearance, etc. is around them?

Thanks!

Dallara

~

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

62Jeff is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Re: Power Outlets...

A quick check of mine indicates 2.

1 in the compartment just forward of the shifter, where you'd normally find an ash-tray. In this case there's a power outlet with easy access and plenty of clearance, adjacent to a small storage bin (very small). Both the outlet and storage bin are nominally covered by a flip-up face plate.

1 in the center console between the seats, adjacent to the USB and iPod connector. It is facing forward with about 2" of clearance forward of it

There may be more in the back seat area, I didn't check.

Dallara is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '09 CTS-V Auto, Thunder Gray, Lt. Titanium, Recaro's, Loaded

Thumbs up Re: Power Outlets...

~

Outstanding. Thanks, 62Jeff.

I really appreciate it. Helps a lot.

No need to check in the back seat as I was only concerned about what outlets were readily accessible from the driver's seat.

Thanks again!

Dallara

~

irvvvine is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Re: Power Outlets...

third outlet is located in the back of the center console with a very small "ash tray" that swings down to open. Both the front and rear "ash trays" are barely large enough to hold a small phone - they clearly are not designed for putting out smokes.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.