I am officially a 2009 CTS-V owner! 56k=NO - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, I am officially a 2009 CTS-V owner! 56k=NO in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Congrats,... real nice. I picked mine up the beginning of this month. I looked at that color, but landed on ...
    ericpd is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V Black Raven M6-speed

Re: I am officially a 2009 CTS-V owner! 56k=NO

Congrats,... real nice. I picked mine up the beginning of this month. I looked at that color, but landed on Black Raven,... it was the only one out of the 3 my dealer had with a Manual 6 Speed. IMO, this is the best car purchase I've made so far. Got a feeling you feel the same way. When I started looking in earnest, I was fixed on the C63 AMG,... pretty normal for a C32 AMG driver. But once I drove the V,... well no contest.

Again,... congrats.

I'm hoping this board opens up a regional sub-section like on the Mercedes and BMW boards. That would help a lot in getting local V owners together.

Cub Cadet is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V 6spd MANUAL

Nice pictures! Congratulations on getting it! I cannot wait until I can get mine... I am chomping at the bit. I am down in Medina if you guys ever wanted to get together. If you ever go to dragway 42, it is about 15 minutes south of me.

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

I've heard of Dragway 42 but never been there. I'd love to go there sometime when it's warmer out than this.

vperl is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver

Quote Originally Posted by OldDrummer55 View Post
    Congrats on joining the very exclusive best sport sedan owners in the world club!

I particularly love the "green" sticker. I think I'll proudly frame mine and display it in my shop!

Olde, I am ready with the frames to put along side the hallway, in my shack, next to the Global warming sticker, it has a global warning sticker, right? if not I'm gunna post the EPA mileage

Quote Originally Posted by Superior Cadillac View Post
    Great Post. Thanks for the business.. I am glad you like it.. How fast have you had it?

Scott you still got mine locked up, talked to your Business Mgr today

See you 2 April, I'm the one with the grin ear to ear, hopping around like a rabbit

Scott, do you a spot on location for burn outs? I will not do any, but if some one comes buy Thursday AM, I am willing to watch, while I sip your coffee, and figure out how to get back to Oregon. Mike Colbach, is going back via Vegas so as slow as I plan going home he
    will be outta range, I am going to get that olde drummer and Mike Colbach to buy me dinner here in Portland.
    They are just that kinda guys.

Short-Throw is offline CadillacOwners First 09 CTS-V Owner
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V, 08 Escalade

Congratulations! Great picture variety!

Who's drinking the whole milk, who's drinking the skim? Those Cheerios are making me hungry.

RogersV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V, Crystal Red, Auto

Thumbs up Re: I am officially a 2009 CTS-V owner! 56k=NO

Congratulations, great thread, concerning the V, feelings are mutual

picking the V up 2 APRIL

Quote Originally Posted by Short-Throw View Post

Who's drinking the whole milk, who's drinking the skim? Those Cheerios are making me hungry.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

OLDEDRUMMER, drinks batttery acid, and plays a mean set of drums. 25 years ago

DStetter is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I just showed my wife the pictures with the baby seat in the back and the grocerys (I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old so I understand the two gallons of milk one 2% and one gallon of whole for the baby) but that may have convinced her that we can still use the V as a family car.

Congrats on your new V.

Dennis

RGaret is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None

Congrats on your purchase. Did you get the Recaro's? I am on the fence about getting them as I really like a fully optioned car but I am a big guy and concerned about the comfort. Did you get the GMS price? I test drive this car last week and I am counting the days until my Lexus lease expires and I can get behind the wheel.

Nutz is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V a tuxedo with a jetpack!

Congrats! Nice to see one nearby me (Middleburg Hts.). We are going to Dragway 42 this July as usual for a friends "birthday at the track" day. Also, I throw an annual carshow in Middleburg June 28th. You are welcome to both if interested. I recommend Summit Motorsports Park though (Norwalk) for traction. Call me if you think you want to do Corsa mufflers too. Nice car.

neuronbob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)

Quote Originally Posted by Short-Throw View Post

LOL, skim for the old ones, whole for the 2-year-old, Cheerios to keep me alive long enough to enjoy the V!

Quote Originally Posted by DStetter View Post
    I just showed my wife the pictures with the baby seat in the back and the grocerys (I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old so I understand the two gallons of milk one 2% and one gallon of whole for the baby) but that may have convinced her that we can still use the V as a family car.

Congrats on your new V.

Dennis
    Hey, always happy to help with the WAF. My wife likes the looks of the car and has no idea what's under the hood, and it's going to stay that way.

Quote Originally Posted by RGaret View Post
    Congrats on your purchase. Did you get the Recaro's? I am on the fence about getting them as I really like a fully optioned car but I am a big guy and concerned about the comfort. Did you get the GMS price? I test drive this car last week and I am counting the days until my Lexus lease expires and I can get behind the wheel.
    I did not buy the Recaros. I felt that the regular seats were fine for daily driving. I'll muddle through on the track. The one thing I find bothersome about them is that the seat cushion is a little short. However, I get around this by adjusting the seat up to allow for my very long legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz View Post
    Congrats! Nice to see one nearby me (Middleburg Hts.). We are going to Dragway 42 this July as usual for a friends "birthday at the track" day. Also, I throw an annual carshow in Middleburg June 28th. You are welcome to both if interested. I recommend Summit Motorsports Park though (Norwalk) for traction. Call me if you think you want to do Corsa mufflers too. Nice car.
    Thanks for the invite! I may take you up on these, time willing.

Krug Ford is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

I have a spot for burn outs...

[Superior Cadillac]I have a spot for burn outs..

Scott, I will watch from afar, I will wait till I have many miles on the V. Hope you have a new customer to show me.... when I get
    in your shop

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.