New here
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, New here in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; New here and wanted to say hi. I am enjoying all these pictures of the new V's! I am looking ...
    Cub Cadet is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V 6spd MANUAL

New here

New here and wanted to say hi. I am enjoying all these pictures of the new V's! I am looking to get one, but need to get rid of my 2007 Trailblazer SS and my 2002 F150 Lightning. I want a 6spd with chrome wheels... I don't really care for any of the other options. Not sure what color yet. I had wanted black, but saw the white today and liked that. I need to drive it daily in northern Ohio, so I need something that doesn't show wear. I am thinking that black should probably not be my first choice.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

tblack is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V, 2008 BMW M3

Re: New here

Welcome! Have a lood at the Diamond White V2 in the "pictures of delivered 09's" post, there's a nice colour that won't show wear.

CIWS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 BMUU X1 35i Sport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)

Yeah you don't want black then, my Black STS-V shows wear on the clearcoat/paint from driving down the road.

Cub Cadet is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V 6spd MANUAL

Thanks everyone. My current vehicle is a black Trailblazer SS and the front and sides look like they have been sandblasted. Even keeping it clean and waxed does no good to protect or hide. The funny part was GM even had a TSB out for the rock chips on the side of the Trailblazer's, and they put 3M clear bra on the sides. It went from the bottom of the truck to about 1/4 of the way up. I am thinking white on this car is the best way to go for me.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.