My car is at the dealer
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, My car is at the dealer in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I have been number one on the list for more than a year. However, I have left my company in ...
    ylwjacket is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

My car is at the dealer

I have been number one on the list for more than a year. However, I have left my company in a legal dispute with my partner, and after spending more than the price of the car on legal bills (and still not being resolved), I can't close on it.

I can't decide if I want to go by and look at it. Probably not, it'll make me drive off a bridge.

So, I guess I will now be one of the "wait a year and pick up a used one" guys.

The dealer is in Clearwater, FL. They said they had a list of about 100 names on standby, so they should have no problem selling it, but if you want the guy's name and number just in case, pm and I can give it to you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

razl is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cadillac CTS-V Light Platinum

Re: My car is at the dealer

Sorry to hear that. When I first saw that you were in Central Fla, I thought my other thread about the red one that I drove yesterday from a deal that fell through might have been yours and thought: "oh geez, he's gonna kill me, then himself after reading that..."

Whew, I was glad to see yours was in Clearwater, my ride was in Orlando. Although I still warn you off from my thread, it'll be painful to read.

All that said, I'm really sorry for your biz deal having gone down sour. Keep your chin up and keep swingin!!! I'm waiting for a gently-used V2 in about a year or so too

Short-Throw is offline CadillacOwners First 09 CTS-V Owner
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V, 08 Escalade

I thought we were going to hear about when you were going to pick it up by your thread title.

Very sorry to hear about your aggravation with your business. I hope you are able to resolve it quickly from here.

Mike

ExtraV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Does it have all options? There is a red one on ebay in Bradenton for msrp. Doesn't have the seats though.

I'm in FL too and looking for a loaded CTS-V.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.