Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Legends of Scottsdale Got Two V's Yesterday

4K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  Razorecko 
#1 ·
The service manager who is good friend of mine called me this morning and said they received two yesterday. One Gray and the other Metallic Blue. One stick, one auto. I must say, this is the first time I saw the car in person, rather than pictures. Pictures DO NOT do this car justice. It is beautiful in every regard. It just "Looks Tough" in person. A guy and his wife bought the Metallic Blue Auto a couple of hours ago. I'm sure by tomorrow, the stick will be gone also. BTW, Legends is selling them for sticker.

#2 ·
I am selling them below sticker. If anyone is looking for a v...

#12 ·
Sewell on Lemon has two as of lunchtime today when I couldn't resist going by and checking them out. (got the V washed while there) :)

Red on black all options except polished wheels was sitting on the showroom floor. A Silver on black was out front, all options except Recaro seats.

If you need a sales guy to talk to and ask questions or check out the cars who's knowledgeable on the Vs (sold me my last two) ask for Nathan Redden.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.