Members Only
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Members Only in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; I was just thinking that it may be nice to have seperate V2 forum for $upporting member$ only. This way, ...
    V-Love is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too).

Members Only

I was just thinking that it may be nice to have seperate V2 forum for $upporting member$ only. This way, as all the new mods start happening, we can keep all the kooks out and streamline the information better. Each modification thread titled so you could easily find it years later.
    All of the duplicate threads and posts are getting annoying to me. I really think CTS-V forum was much tighter and has been going downhill for the last year.
    It could also drive up membership. I notice a lot of non supporting members chiming in with nonsense. If they want to know whats really going on, make them pay.
    This forum was unreal when the first V came out. I couldn't believe the information available. The way some of they guys cut these cars up to make them perform better amazed me. I'm talkin' engineering. Not shiny new 22"s and tints.
    Just throwin' it out there.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

CSX
    CSX is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V....coming soon

Re: Members Only

How about separate, specific subforums for the V2 instead? Mods, tech, how-tos, etc. Take ls1tech.com as an example, it's a forum made for all LS-powered vehicles, and despite covering several makes and models, it's organized rather well, and answers to a specific question are usually a quick search away.

Just because someone isn't a supporting member doesn't mean they're here to cause trouble or they don't have something useful to add to the forum.

The Tony Show is offline See you in the funny papers
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(

I think you'll see the quality of this section of the forum improve once the cars actually get in the hands of the posters. There's nothing to do right now except bench race and complain about shipping delays, but that will fade quickly into memory once people start posting time slips, drag videos and track reports.

Give it a few weeks.
    Rest in Peace, J.D. (aka Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

V-Love is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too).

You wait till I get my Big Mac Rims!

26's BABY!!!

Jon
    Jon is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS Premium 6 Speed, 04 CTS 3.6L, 2014 ATS 2.0T

That's what happens when you offer a car like this with an auto. You get a lot of "non-enthusiasts".

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.