#1 ·
#138 ·
Re: Pics of *delivered* 09 Vs here

Congrats Hawkeye!

#139 ·
#141 ·

Hehe sorry Ed!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JHhjjzhsfsc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JHhjjzhsfsc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Caddyscat's, my brother, new V. Man was it sad to see the WS6 go. Soooo many memories in that thing.

#145 ·

That's it...took a test drive at my local dealer. Now I see these great pics of all your rides. You guys and gals are having way too much fun. I'm gettin me one. My 08 Z06 is sweet, but, these V's are soooo comfy. So tight and look just right.

#150 ·

Beautiful CTS-V, Nutz, and very good color combination. I did not really fall in love with the Crystal red when I first saw it, but after seeing pictures of it, it has become one of my favorites, and I would not hesitate to buy one if it was co-ordinated with the options that I want.

#151 ·

One subjective advantage for crystal red is that it's not seen as often as the black V's. Of course, others might say that it isn't seen as often because not as many folks like the color.

Either way, I think it looks great -- especially in bright sunshine.

#153 ·

^^ Hell - I've been driving my v2 around since late March, and I haven't seen another v2 yet, of any color. I've seen a few v1's around, but no v2's. Still pretty exclusive in my neck of the woods I think.

Rob
I am sure that that has nothing to do with the fact that it rains 24 X 7 up there. J / K, Rob, but it is wet up there a lot.

#157 ·

Finally Got my "09" two week ago from Scott ( great price ) . Crystal Red, Recaros, Six Speed, Sunroof. I had the guys a Superior install a Corsa exhaust. Having owened a "V1" for 4 yrs. There is no comparsion between the two ( but you guys already knew that ). I went to 2 Family 4th of July Parties last weekend and within 5min every guy at the party were standing around the new ''V'' drooling on it.:D This is one awsome ride!!!!

#160 ·

Since The thread with this car was in was closed for NO reason (he was showing his new suspension not his rims , just change the thread title) I want to post this pic and comment that that stance is Perfect

Hey Nash What did you do for the suspension to Get it to look like this? Either Way Looks Unreal!!!! Love white diamond and love the wheel style I would just prefer 20 or smaller(for ride purposes) But it looks killer this way :cool2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.