Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here - Page 8
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 ... LastLast
Like Tree187Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by OKC_CTSV My New V!! Took Delivery on 5/8/09. Thunder Gray, fully loaded-every option, automatic!! car looks fantastic!! ...
    todd03blown is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): None

Re: Pics of *delivered* 09 Vs here

Quote Originally Posted by OKC_CTSV View Post
    My New V!! Took Delivery on 5/8/09. Thunder Gray, fully loaded-every option, automatic!!
    car looks fantastic!! I really like that color with the polished wheels!!

OKC_CTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V (Sold)

Thank you!! I told the dealer I didn't care if it had the polished wheels, but now I'm glad I have them, they look clean!!

jianco is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Here is a short slideshow/movie of my car:

zman1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 GT-R R.I.P. 09 CTS-V R.I.P. 06 STS-V & 05 CTS-V

04vman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Does anybody have a silver or white V with the factory clear tails and mid tail?

vperl is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver

Looks almost like mine except mine is the super extra fast Radiant Silver model

Prof is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Got it Friday...

Just breaking it in but it is a nice ride...will be an enjoyable daily driver.

KatMcRat is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V, 2002 Z06

Picked up mine last night Just waiting to put 500 miles on it to have some real fun
    Attached Images

Gary Wells is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '09 CTS-V, 3K miles & '87 Turbo Buick, 29K miles

Where did you find that at, & not to be nosy, but aren't you and your family seriously into vette's??

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Wells View Post
    Where did you find that at, & not to be nosy, but aren't you and your family seriously into vette's??
    I bought it at Paradise Cadillac in Temecula, Ca.

Yes, our Z06 used to live at the drag strip. But, most strips in our area have closed down. We will always have the Meanie. I wanted a ZR1 but with the kids I picked up the CTS-V instead.

Lately we have been racing our Duramax's. I'm actually faster in his white truck Casper 10.59 @ 128.9 VS in the Meanie 11.36 @ 120.67

After I get 500 miles on this one. I will find a drag strip just to see what it runs

Kat:
    I used to drop by and say hi to you guys & check out your cars out at Fontana a few years back when the racing was Friday afternoons. I generally hung with the turbo Buick clan. Used to see you guys on Corvette Forum & ZO6Vette too, I think. Were there any more at that dealers, I am looking for a new '09 white, no roof treatment, & no nav. Did they give you guys a good price. I looked at a silver loaded and a black loaded last week but passed. Good to run into you guys again.

Kat:
    I used to drop by and say hi to you guys & check out your cars out at Fontana a few years back when the racing was Friday afternoons. I generally hung with the turbo Buick clan. Used to see you guys on Corvette Forum & ZO6Vette too, I think. Were there any more at that dealers, I am looking for a new '09 white, no roof treatment, & no nav. Did they give you guys a good price. I looked at a silver loaded and a black loaded last week but passed. Good to run into you guys again.
    I thought your name looked familiar Yes, used to post on those two boards. But, the car has been parked for the most part the last 3 years since we started hot rodding the D-maxes. Pat is going to try to go 200 mph this year at Bonneville in Casper.

I paid $69200 out the door with the whooping $1000 I got to use..I don't know if that is a good price or not. They had a red and black one also. But, they both had sun roofs and navi. I think the only white I came across had the Recaro's, navi, sunroof and polished wheels and they wanted MSRP.

If you have nav and sunroof, that seems to me to be a great price as Kali dealers go. As an out the door price. That was with tax & license?

If you have nav and sunroof, that seems to me to be a great price as Kali dealers go. As an out the door price. That was with tax & license?
    I have the nav and sunroof. Yes, with tax and license.

It was $1000 over invoice. Tustin Cadilliac also said they would do $1000 over invoice.

I had went with the intention of buying the red one last night. But, after looking at the Ebony/Cashmere seats. Decided against it. My kids are 9 and almost 11 and the Cashmere would have been black after a couple of days I'm sure.

That was a great deal for Kali, Kat. Definitely. Where did you see the white one at and how long ago? What does tustin have, do you know?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.