Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here

623K views 960 replies 396 participants last post by  Eric N. Spear 
#1 ·
#10 ·
Re: Pics of *delivered* 09 Vs here

We got our new V Wednesday.
The exterior is Blue Diamond Tricoat -its highly metallic. You just can not capture this color with a photo. It varies from a medium blue to a dark gray depending on the lighting. The car sure grabs a lot of attention. We have an 08 Corvette and a 650 BMW convertible, but none of these generate the same level of attention.

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Springfield, MO

Recaros
Nav
Polished wheels
Sunroof

G.

Attachments

#275 ·

We got our new V Wednesday.
The exterior is Blue Diamond Tricoat -its highly metallic. You just can not capture this color with a photo. It varies from a medium blue to a dark gray depending on the lighting. The car sure grabs a lot of attention. We have an 08 Corvette and a 650 BMW convertible, but none of these generate the same level of attention.

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Springfield, MO

Recaros
Nav
Polished wheels
Sunroof

G.
This Blue Diamond color looks AWESOME! Question, is the interior color trim, Light Titanium (with Ebony accents)? Could you please post pictures of the interior? Happy New Year!!!

#11 ·

:drool:...................:drool:
..:drool:.............. :drool:
....:drool:...........:drool:
......:drool:.......:drool:
........:drool:...:drool:
...........:drool:

CONGRATULATIONS V-OWNERS!!!!

#13 ·

Thunder Gray, auto, Recaros, suede, nav, no sunroof. Took delivery on 12/24/08:

#16 ·
#18 · (Edited)

Here's some pictures of my modestly customized V2.

Attachments

#21 ·

Here are pics of my soon to be delivered 2009 CTS-V. It was picked up by the transport company yesterday, Saturday January 3, 2009 and should be in my hands by January 8, 2009.

I can't wait until it gets here! The wait is really killing me!

SG

#22 ·

Just got her tinted--Formula One Pinnacle 50 front / 35 rear:

#23 ·

Took delivery 12/4/2008. White Diamond/Titanium & Ebony/Auto/Polished Wheels/Sunroof/Nav

Attachments

#25 ·

Silver and White both look stunning in all their V glory. Keep up the great work guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.