Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast
Like Tree175Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; By the way its a 6 speed manual, Recaro seats, and i wanted somthing diffrent with the color so i ...
    qtzman is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 cts v blue di.tri.

Re: Pics of *delivered* 09 Vs here

By the way its a 6 speed manual, Recaro seats, and i wanted somthing diffrent with the color so i went with the blue diamond tri-coat...

-Tom

//ZZ// is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V; 2005 STS-4; 2003 Escalade

qtzman, nice!
    What color interior did you choose?

qtzman is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 cts v blue di.tri.

Thumbs up Re: Pics of *delivered* 09 Vs here

Black/Black,Nav.ultra view

irvvvine is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Here are pix of new radiant silver with titanium & ebony interior. Auto with Recaro's, suede wheel, polished wheels, moonroof, navigation
    Attached Images

eagle_lex is offline Cadillac Owners Member

irvine,
    your V is spectacular!!! i would love to hear how that light interior holds up. it looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by eagle_lex View Post
    irvine,
    your V is spectacular!!! i would love to hear how that light interior holds up. it looks great!
    The black floors will help. I was reluctant to go with light color for the same reason, but gave in because it looked very sharp when pristine.

eagle_lex is offline Cadillac Owners Member

oh its the sharpest color NO DOUBT! the dark floors are a must for sure. (of course i used towles over the mats plus a rubber mat! ha ha but still) my worry would be fading from pants (althought i have never personally seen jeans fade onto a seat i have heard it happens) or black belts leaving a stain on the back of the seat. this personally happened to me with a vehicle that has tan leather in it. a black stain is on the back of the seat that i can only imagine comes from using the seat warmers while wearing a black leather belt.....

but not to distract from everyone's Vs these look amazing! i will have to take what is available when i look for my preowned one next year.... but i like everything with an auto and recaros!

aburd is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Awesome
    Attached Images

ExtraV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I like those silver pics. Car looks sharp.

However, I think the photos are stretched. Should be 800x600, and not 800x800.

Yes, Radiant Silver is awesome. I love the picture of driver's face being torqued by V's acceleration.

For those of you who are still waiting for delivery, you're all in for a real treat on the interior at night. The ambient lighting along the dash and doors came as a complete surprise to me and is extremely distinctive. I haven't seen any good pictures of the lighting (probably difficult to capture in a picture due to darkness).

aburd is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

800*800 was the option i picked out of memory. i guess it should have been 800*600. i was just trying to get pics up.

ab.

its still badass in 800* 1million

and ambient lightin was icing on the cake.. sooo cool to see the general make such a high class car.. showed my buddy who owns a 07 m5 today and he drove it and was totally inpressed with the v2. tourqe kills is what i told him..

ab

OldDrummer55 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V Black/black, Auto, Recaros, Sun Roof...

(L-R) Gentleman Scott Pratt of Superior Cadillac, Van Perley (AKA: vperl) and the Mighty Thunder Dog in the background...

LUVMY04V is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 cadillac cts v

Sweet cars everyone and i think its funny everyone gave superior Cadillac a bunch of crap a few months ago but now they have sold more New V's than any vendor on this forum and everyone seems to say they are great guys.

Basically what im saying is Congrats to the new owners and to superior Cadillac for making deals on great cars and wish I could step up to a V2

pmsteinm is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V (Blue Diamond Manual/Recaros/Nav/Suede/Polished)

Ordered 12/12, Delivered on 3/30 w/13 miles. Blue Diamond/Black, manual, nav, Recaros, suede, polished wheels. Picked it up at Dick Shirley Cadillac in Burlington, NC. They had left all the wrapping & shipping material on the car (as I asked) so I could unwrap it when I picked it up.

Has over 550 miles on it now. I love first gear and how easy it is to spin the tires (and how smooth it is when they are spinning compared to my V1).

This is by far my favorite car color (before this it whas the Crimson Perl (red) of my 2000 STS).

Here are some quick pictures. I will take most once its washed more thoroughly, but the pollen has just started (the day I picked the car up in fact) and I'm afraid to wash or wax since that stuff sticks so quickly.
    Attached Images

OldDrummer55 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V Black/black, Auto, Recaros, Sun Roof...

A beautiful car indeed!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.