Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here - Page 47
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 60 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Like Tree175Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; should have been 4 weeks but it got pulled for quality testing. what the heck does that mean?...
    M5eater is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD FE3

Re: Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here

should have been 4 weeks but it got pulled for quality testing.
    what the heck does that mean?

69mets is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 Cadillac CTS-V, MN6, Driven Daily

Quote Originally Posted by M5eater View Post
    what the heck does that mean?
    Apparently a small sample cars are put through quality testing at the factory after being built. Took delivery with 27 miles on the odometer, so I figure it was driven 15-20 miles during the testing. My dealer thought I would be upset and apologized. I was OK with it as I know it's an important part of the manufacturing process. Plus, I know my new V should be perfect.

blkvcts09 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 cts-v

I have a blk/blk 09 sedan and love it. but no matter what color or configuration these are just great looking cars!!! I would have a hard time trying to pick another color. We are all lucky to have one.

Mikes2009V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTSV
    Bought mine about a month ago. 2009 6 speed manual, recaros, sunroof, polished wheels, suede steering wheel & shifter knob. One owner with only 15500 miles. The car is awesome. Also came with $2000+ 3M clear protection kit installed on panels all over the car. Had it tinted and added the rear window spoiler and led interior bulbs so far. Have an airaid intake and HID fogs on order now.
    Attached Images

Mikes2009V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTSV
    Hey, look my car can do an endo...lol. Sorry about the pic. Looked good on my end til I posted it and it turned the pic on me

PerformanceDefined is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Coupe (Right Hand Drive)

Wink Re: Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here

... so I had grown tired of the HSV Senator (Aussie up-spec'd G8) and wanted to do something different that also gave me a GM V8 platform to continue developing products with. Although I had done a fair bit of research (lots from this forum), I did not really expect to make a purchase until later in the year, however; I had to spend a couple of weeks in California late-Feb/early-March and thought I should show my lovely wife the likely choice. Found a diamond-white in Torrance & went for a look, which became a test-drive. The sales guy tried the hard sell which just irritated me so I walked away. Next day, Feb 29th, he gives me a call (had to give my details to get the drive) and tries the sales-spin again. Brushed him off with the "don't really want it until April". Eventually I made him a bone cheap offer which he squealed at & I hung up. An hour later he calls back and we do the deal at $500 more than my rather offensive offer - I suspect he needed the sale in Feb.

I spent the last five days in USA driving around Ventura/Santa Barbara and up to San Francisco & back (coast road). SO MUCH FUN! I love that car.
    Now the next phase begins ... bringing it to Aussie and converting it to right-hand-drive before submitting it for certification & road-worthy approval. I expect it will be about 9 months before I get to really enjoy driving it again, but I am certain it will be worth the wait.

I really appreciate the input given by so many to this forum - a great place for help. I look forward to being able to contribute in future.

Diamond White
    Auto/DSG
    Recaros
    Sunroof
    Wood-panel
    Suede

DSC_8791.JPG
    DSC_8794.JPG
    DSC_9394.JPG
    DSC_9400.JPG

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/y...s/DSC_8791.jpg
    http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/y...s/DSC_8793.jpg
    http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/y...s/DSC_9394.jpg
    http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/y...s/DSC_9400.jpg

Cheers ...

SoCal_V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Sedan - diamond white / graphite wheels

Hi everyone--first post here and a new owner.

Several Diamond White V's joining up lately on this thread, and now I'm one of them too!

2012 CTS-V in Diamond white w/all black interior, tinted windows, auto, black satin wheels, reverse camera, yellow calipers, suede wheel/shifter & Recaros...got a killer deal.

And my favorite "option"...NO SUNROOF I'm 6'4" so I needed the headroom, plus I didn't want to deal with all of the Ultra-View problems & potential issues. There seem to be pages and pages of complaints about that stupid roof. Couldn't believe they had this car in stock at my local dealer. The thing is a rush and I haven't gotten her past 3500rpm yet, lol.

Looking forward to enjoying the car. Glad to be a part of the community now.

CTSV.jpg
    93DevilleUSMC, M5eater and M5eater like this.

elphil is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Really Cool '11 CTS-V Wagon

Welcome SoCal_V. Beauty and the beast. Looks really sharp.
    SoCal_V and SoCal_V like this.

M5eater is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ATS 2.0T RWD FE3

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal_V View Post

Several Diamond White V's joining up lately on this thread, and now I'm one of them too!

2012 CTS-V in Diamond white w/all black interior, tinted windows, auto, black satin wheels, reverse camera, yellow calipers, suede wheel/shifter & Recaros...got a killer deal.

And my favorite "option"...NO SUNROOF I'm 6'4" so I needed the headroom, plus I didn't want to deal with all of the Ultra-View problems & potential issues. There seem to be pages and pages of complaints about that stupid roof. Couldn't believe they had this car in stock at my local dealer. The thing is a rush and I haven't gotten her past 3500rpm yet, lol.

Attachment 87945
    right with ya there on the sunroof buddy. Best part is I would bet $$ the non-sunroof cars are RARE. When I went to the dealer today to remeber ~ much height it ads, there wasen't a single sunroof-less CTS on the lot. The only one they have is a loaner car, which was occupied.
    SoCal_V and SoCal_V like this.

SoCal_V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Sedan - diamond white / graphite wheels

Quote Originally Posted by elphil View Post
    Welcome SoCal_V. Beauty and the beast. Looks really sharp.
    Agreed & thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by M5eater View Post
    right with ya there on the sunroof buddy. Best part is I would bet $$ the non-sunroof cars are RARE. When I went to the dealer today to remeber ~ much height it ads, there wasen't a single sunroof-less CTS on the lot. The only one they have is a loaner car, which was occupied.
    I didn't realize how much extra head room the Ultra-View consumed until I sat in this car. My head or the top of my hair always brushes the roof of nearly every car I drive. In this car I have headroom to spare. I also do not push the driver's seat all the way back, even as tall as I am. I really like the extra space for it being a "midsize" car.

Drive it 100+ miles today. Couldn't help it. Very happy.

SStreet King is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '12 CTS V Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal_V View Post

Attachment 87945
    Congrats! Car looks almost identical to mine except not silver lol

brkvee is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Ctsv coupe

Re: Pics of *delivered* 09 Vs here

Hi All,
    Just picked up my first Caddy yesterday! A 2012 CTS V Coupe in Black Diamond w/Recaros, and Suede wheel. I'm so happy with it! I had a really hard time deciding between the white and black diamond but the the black one had the Recaros so that was the deciding factor.
    Already thinking of an exhaust and air intake. Will those two mods void the warranty?
    Thanks,
    Ben
    Attached Images

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Quote Originally Posted by brkvee View Post
    Hi All,
    Just picked up my first Caddy yesterday! A 2012 CTS V Coupe in Black Diamond w/Recaros, and Suede wheel. I'm so happy with it! I had a really hard time deciding between the white and black diamond but the the black one had the Recaros so that was the deciding factor.
    Already thinking of an exhaust and air intake. Will those two mods void the warranty?
    Thanks,
    Ben
    Congrats! As for those 2 mods they will not void your warranty. Of course, if you have the worst dealer ever, they may try to play that card....

-- We miss you, JD (Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

brkvee is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Ctsv coupe

Thanks, that's good to hear because the salesman was not sure and would not say much about it.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Your new V looks wonderful, brkvee! If you ever have specific warranty questions or other vehicle questions in general, I'm always happy to help. Email me anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com and I can investigate on your behalf.

Best,

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.