Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here - Page 41
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Like Tree175Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Alright, Here is the Full Episode, Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed filming it, AWESOME CAR, ...
    younes is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Re: My Honest review of The Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

Alright, Here is the Full Episode, Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed filming it, AWESOME CAR, power, engine, sound, options, looks, dynamics, personality, everything

VetteUSA is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS

Re: Pics of *delivered* V2s here

sweet!

Kluch is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '13 V

Nice vid younes! Made me want to go for a drive in my coupe.

HeavyH20 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Red 09 CTS-V, White 08 SRX

Makes you want to buy your CTS-V all over again

elphil is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Really Cool '11 CTS-V Wagon

Marquant younes!

younes is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Thumbs up Re: Pics of *delivered* V2s here

Thanks everyone, happy you enjoyed the vid, I was an AMG lover for life, and still is, but given the choice of putting 112.000$ for an E63 or 70.000$ for a CTS-V ( coupe especially) , the Cadillac renders them pointless, the same way the Nissan GTR rendered over priced Super cars, thumbs up for Cadillac for creating such a magnificent car, every owner should be proud, a true life fact is during filming all M3, M5 and some Porsches were low reeving their engine and slowing down in the face of the CTS-V, giving us thumbs up all the way, except for a sad owner of a brand new Audi RS5, he was mulled so badly, at the next stop he complained about the CTS-V being too fast... Cadillac should move toward creating special versions of the CTS-V to strengthen it's brand and image among the competition. Interior wise, this thing comes straight from space, my only suggestion is to get rid of the analog clock, just so uncool, something digital or nothing at all would be better. after all this is an advanced edgy sports car, not some old Bentley.

My next episode will feature the Chevrolet Camaro SS, stay tuned..

CTSVKINGWAGON is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE YET

Re: Took Delivery today. Have owned 03 CTS, 04 CTS-V, 08 CTS AWD, and now the 11 V C

Quote Originally Posted by BreakThrough View Post
    Never seen a dealership with indoor storage.

warpark is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): V-COUPE, EXT

showroom. service. home.

[URL=""]
    [URL=""]
    [URL=""]
    BreakThrough and BreakThrough like this.

FLTRI is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 V-Wagon & 2012 SRX Premium

Warpark,

That's just stunning! I have a black over gray Vagon with polished wheels on the way, should be here around September 1st. I can hardly contain my excitement, after seeing yours in the same color. Very Nice, Congrats!!!

warpark is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): V-COUPE, EXT

Quote Originally Posted by FLTRI View Post
    Warpark,

That's just stunning! I have a black over gray Vagon with polished wheels on the way, should be here around September 1st. I can hardly contain my excitement, after seeing yours in the same color. Very Nice, Congrats!!!
    paisan- even break-in is pretty damn good. will look for it in this thread.

undertaker is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 11 V Black Diamond Sedan

well I joined the club today

picked it up from inventory out of Crown Cadillac, and I have to admit it was a total pleasure dealing with Andy and Luis. Met probably half the staff of the dealer while waiting. Was able to get the car for 8 off sticker, (turns out I wasn't able to pull employee pricing and apply credit card earnings for another possible 2K) the gave me employee preferred pricing without the number and I was able to pull 4 grand off of that. Was seriously debating manual vs auto........but this auto was 30 miles away, nearest manual close to 600 in black diamond....So that made my decision for me.

I'd also like to deeply thank MReiland for his help with friends/family pricing. Unfortunately it didn't work out to the best deal but he did everything he could to help me find the best option. His knowledge, connections, and desire to help is an extremely valuable asset to this board.

That being said....I'm already trying to control myself to keep from making it faster just yet, I bought this to be reliable turn key vs. the 800 rwhp vette sitting on my lift with a fourth blown motor.
    BreakThrough and BreakThrough like this.

SStreet King is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '12 CTS V Sedan

Awesome pics guys! Sliver V sedan should be here soon i cant wait!

Bufflex is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V Coupe 2011

hey guys, just wanted your opinion on the back lights cover. your V's come with a red cover while the ones we get here come with a clear one. here is a pic, sorry for the bad quality. What do u guys think?

my v2.jpg

DrMongo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Coupe, Black Diamond, Blk/Saffron Recaro's

Re: Can't wipe the smile off my face

Morning folks. Picked her up yesterday from Kelly Cadillac in Lancaster PA. Can not say enough good things about my experience with the dealership! In particular I'd like to thank my sales consultant, Marc Gagliardi, and the owner, Geoff Kelly. There was a hiccup or two with the order process, all on GM's side, but Geoff stood up and did the right thing. VERY rare positive customer service experience!!
    She is a 2012, Black Diamond, Black whls, yellow calipers, black/saffron interior, no roof. You see her here after a full Zaino treatment, 1 coat Z5 and three coats Z2 with Griots Speed shine between each coat. Still need a few coats of Nuba to finish off but couldn't wait to post up. Broke in the brakes last night, LOTS of fun there doing repeated "full authority" stops. Haven't had her over 4.5K yet but OMG what a fabulous car!!!, so much more than what I expected! She is leased so I won't be doing any modding, and frankly I don't see the need. DSC00320.JPGDSC00321.JPGDSC00322.JPGDSC00323.JPGDSC00324.JPGDSC00325.JPGDSC00326.JPG WAY TO GO CADDY!!!
    ENJOY!!!!

3 Pedal Wagon is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Wagon

Re: Can't wipe the smile off my face

Ordered May 10, 2011. Finally, the day came. I was like a kid on Christmas eve. For the last month but now the package is unwrapped; and, what a package! Here's a photo my son took in the nursery (garage) of the 2012 Black Diamond wagon with 3 pedals.

IMG_4299.JPG

Update for an outdoor shot...
    IMG_4301-2.JPG
    thuss239 likes this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.