Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here - Page 40
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Like Tree177Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Wow. There's some really amazing CTS-Vs in here... Thank you all for posting them up!...
    Lord Cadillac is offline Cadillac Maniac
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Escalade

Re: Pics of *delivered* V2s here

Wow. There's some really amazing CTS-Vs in here... Thank you all for posting them up!
    Have an iPhone? Than you can get involved right now. Click here to download Cars Connected.

smackdownCTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V BDE (Sold) 2010 CTS-V Red (Traded)

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyH20 View Post
    I really like the black with the yellow calipers. Stands out nicely. I just picked up a red 2009 last week after I traded in my 2005 V.

Attachment 78278
    [youtube]b-XhyLqC344[/youtube]

younes is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Everything about the CTS-V provides amazing sensations and pleasure, nothing but pure joy every time you drive it

Re: Took Delivery today. Have owned 03 CTS, 04 CTS-V, 08 CTS AWD, and now the 11 V C

Quote Originally Posted by BreakThrough View Post
    This is without a doubt the Perfect color I would choose for a CTS-V Coupe

Thumbs up M5, M3 and AMG's

While I keep absolute respect for M5's and AMG's, during my filming of the CTS-V Coupe Review, every time I encountered such cars they were all low-revving their engines and slowing down, as if subjects were bowing down to their king..

Re: M5, M3 and AMG's

despite all the advance technologies used in the CTS-V, when you turn the ignition it still feels deeply spirited in racing without any menace to yourself and the sound of the engine is honestly one of the best.

Cool My Honest review of The Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

elphil and elphil like this.

BigJoeD is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2013 Thunder Gray Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by litig8r187 View Post
    About three weeks ago my 2007 SRT Jeep was rear ended by a 1 ton pulling a 16' trailer. It was shoved up under a full size Tundra. My daughter was driving because her Charger SRT was in the shop getting serviced before she heads out to college. She and her passengers were fine but the Jeep did not survive.

I truly loved that Jeep and really had no desire to change rides. I had been trying to decide whether to order a 2012 Jeep SRT but the new body style hadn't grown on me so I was planning on keeping my '07. I also would have had to wait till September or August for delivery of a 2012. I originally got the Jeep was because I had a teenage daughter playing soccer all over the Southwestern US and I hauled her and her stuff around to games and tournaments. But I also wanted a high performance ride. The Jeep fit the bill.

My daughter has graduated and is heading off to play college ball in the fall. I won’t be driving her around anymore. My real reason for a 500 hp (as modded) Jeep is gone. This situation, however, has opened up my chance to look at some other rides. I began looking at BMW M5, CTS-V, Raptor and 300 SRT in addition to the 2012 Jeep SRT.

Then, I ran across this 2010 CTS-V sedan in Florida. I really, really liked it, so ........ I bought it. It has had all of the chrome painted, D3 Sport lowering springs, NC Forge 21" wheels with Michelin Pilots, Ultraview sunroof and Recaro seats. It is just about exactly the way I would modded it myself. Now to start on the performance goodies. I just drove it from North of Houston to New Orleans for a long weekend. There are some minor tire clearance issues and the D3 springs have the notorious squeak. I may change to the D3 Competition Springs or even the factory springs to solve that one problem. Other than that, I love the car. These pics are from the dealer’s website.

I look forward to getting to know y'all and seeing what kind of trouble I can get into with this car.
    I wonder if you had the sleeves installed on the D3's? I have them with NO squeaking or Clearance issues and I have 21's.

CTSVKINGWAGON is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE YET

Quote Originally Posted by Torxila View Post
    http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q...f%201%20Clean/

Special order, one of one, Evo Green with RB9 (SG wheels & yellow cals) Recaros/Ebony/Safron, Wood, Suede, Stick, NO ROOF!

Only had it out for a few hours yesterday & today. I was at a do-it-yourself wash this afternoon freezing my 'nads off drying it. I had pulled it around to the front of the wash bays (to block the wind) and it was directly facing a busy street in the area. (Grand River Ave-Novi Michigan). I was there for about 45 mins and no less than 5 cars pulled into the lot saying lots of nice things. Funniest was a young Black couple in a brand new Lincoln (Pearl white sedan?), he pulled up, put the window down and his wife says, do they come in, White? I said yeah, like your Lincoln, called diamond white. She punches her husbands arm and says, trade this POS in tomorrow. We all had a good chuckle.

I've had a few crazy-fast Twin turbo 'vette's, so this is quite tame by those standards, but like most nuts on this forum, I'll be doing the usual mods right away and we'll see what happens next.

To all that have a V2, and to those waiting on theirs to come, enjoy them in good health & "be careful out there"

Regards,
    George
    I live near where you washed it, right in Novi, MI! Too cool! You live around here too?

litig8r187 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 Black Raven CTS-V Murdered

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeD View Post
    I wonder if you had the sleeves installed on the D3's? I have them with NO squeaking or Clearance issues and I have 21's.

I don't know. I haven't look nor do I even know if I can tell by looking.

CTSVKINGWAGON is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE YET

Re: Pics of *delivered* 09 Vs here

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Wells View Post
    Not to flame anybody's favorite color or paint option, but what I noticed when i was looking for a '09 was the silver to me did not look brilliant unless it was freshly waxed & cleaned. Looks beautiful freshly washed, cleaned, & waxed.
    The white was worse. I looked at several whites out here in Kali, and every one that I looked at looked bad on the >passenger side<, could see the blue undercoat coming through in spots on both the front & rear shotgun sidedoors.
    I found a Thunder grey, solid roof and bought it. But white is my favorite color, and I was heartbroken after what I saw on those. I was even afraid to order a '10 white after that.
    For 2012 MY the paint process is improved, that's the MY I'm getting!

MSOsr is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2011 Thunder Gray CTS-V coupe and Raven Black 2007 SRX

I've made a couple of changes to my Coupe and are contemplating some others.....

Mike
    Attached Images
    BreakThrough and BreakThrough like this.

Re: My Honest review of The Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

Here is a YouTube Teaser

WheelExecutives is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

love em!

xRUSTYx is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe

awesome vid

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.