Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here - Page 26
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Like Tree187Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Originally Posted by sybersport Ordered June 30th... arrived Aug 16th... 2011 White Diamond Sedan sybersport, Very nice car. The more ...
    Vcoupe11 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe,Thunder Gray, Ebony Recaro, 6M, Corsa Sport

Re: Pics of *delivered* V2s here

Quote Originally Posted by sybersport View Post
    Ordered June 30th... arrived Aug 16th... 2011 White Diamond Sedan
    sybersport,
    Very nice car. The more I see the White Diamond the more I like it.

Gary

sybersport is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 White Diamond CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by garfin View Post
    Beautiful! Congrats! May you have many, many miles of safe and enjoyable driving in it - and only in the best of health!

Did you happen to deal with Ray Mendell by any chance?

Best regards,

Elie
    I've already put 350km's on it, and I'm loving it so far

I actually dealt with Andre Koslov (sp?). He was the one who answered my call when I first started looking around, and he treated me well from the beginning so I was happy.

Here's more of a "fashion" shot, hah
    Attached Images

harrysstsv is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac STS V and 2012 CTS V Sedan BD Corsa

Sybersport,
    congratulations, it`s beautiful. Do you have 6 speed auto or manual? I know you have the kph speedo in Canada as our export models here in Germany and you also go for Liters per 100 km so could you tell me the fuel economy of your V during your brake in?
    I had the chance to drive the press-test car here and I really love the power of this 6.2 liter SC engine, had it up to 335 kph on a short Autobahn run. (was 6 speed manual)

Thanky you
    Harry

Quote Originally Posted by harrysstsv View Post
    Sybersport,
    congratulations, it`s beautiful. Do you have 6 speed auto or manual? I know you have the kph speedo in Canada as our export models here in Germany and you also go for Liters per 100 km so could you tell me the fuel economy of your V during your brake in?
    I had the chance to drive the press-test car here and I really love the power of this 6.2 liter SC engine, had it up to 335 kph on a short Autobahn run. (was 6 speed manual)

Thanky you
    Harry
    Hi Harry,

I have a 6 speed manual tranny, yes. I will have to look into my average liters per 100km, but on the highway in 6th gear at 120km/hour I was seeing ~11 liters / 100km (this was on the "Instant" screen)

I haven't payed close attention to my fuel usage in the city - will keep you posted.

And 335kph! Wow. If we go 50km's over the posted speed limit here in Ontario (Limit is ~60km in the city, and 100km on the highway) we get slapped with a huge fine (up to $10,000), get a roadside license suspension, and the car gets towed / impounded.

I know the speed limits in the US and Canada and I`m glad we still have here in Germany unlimited Autobahn parts.
    The avg of my STS V is 14/15 Ltrs/100 km but on driving the range of 180 kph - 260 kph it goes up to 20 Ltrs./100km
    My CTS 3.6DI gets on combined driving 11/12 Ltrs/100 km and that`s very good for a 311 hp (german rating - US is 304 hp) car.

Just called my dealer and the first 2011 V`s - Sedan and Coupe will be here by Oct./Nov.

Thank you

Harry

cadillacandalambo is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Hennessey CTS-V,Aventador,SuperTrofeo,GTR,1199Panigale,RS7

Ill have some new pictures up of my coupe when it gets back from hennessey mid september... Theyre first Coupe V700 they are doing... Should be ready with wheels and paint for SEMA...

wfo
    wfo is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Tuner car fanatic..there all good!

Ah heck, D3 or Hennessey would work. Just do it and then post up.

BeagleBrains is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1975 Seville; 2004 CTS V; 2011 CTS V Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by harrysstsv View Post
    Sybersport,
    congratulations, it`s beautiful. Do you have 6 speed . .. manual? I know you have the kph speedo ... .. and you also go for Liters per 100 km ... fuel economy of your V .....?..
    I had the chance to drive ..... . ..this 6.2 liter SC engine, ... up to 335 kph on a short Autobahn run. (was 6 speed manual) Thank you. Harry
    Let me calculate this in mph: 0.62 X 335 = 207+ mph. Holy bat crap, Mat Man!
    I am going to be afraid of a giant brain fart making me go for it!
    The local Gazette reported a Detroit man driving his Maclaren Mercedes over 180 mph; speeding ticket fine was $400,000.00 plus jail time. I am sorely afraid.

Stephen,

the top speed of this tester I drove was a real 310 kph (193 mph) it was tested at the Nardo-Racetrack in Italy. As you know, any speedometer has an +error from 5 - 10% so I guess my 335 kph was around 185-190 mph.
    I love to drive fast when traffic and no speed limits allow it and Germany is the only country in the world without a generally speed limit. Do you think a 400 500 or 600 hp car is made for doing 70 mph on the highway? Doing 170 or 190 mph for a short time in a Vette or a V makes me feel good.

Stephen, I`ll bet if you had your V Coupe here on the Autobahn you couldn`t resist very long to see the 150+ on your speedo.

Harry

alaskar is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

How did it feel at that speed? That magneto-rheological technology must have really made a difference?

Hi,
    you talk about the Magnetic Ride Control, it`s a great system! Yes, these new Cadillacs are made to let them run where it`s allowed. I usually drive my STS V between 100 - 160 mph on the Autobahn unless it`s too heavy traffic and on some long trips I`ll get an average speed from 120 mph.(in Germany)
    If I would feel bad by driving fast I guess I wouldn`t do it.
    BTW I`m 57 and the last 35 years without any accident - I allways had US cars with mostly V8`s just in the late 80`s some V6`s - my starter was a new 350 Camaro with 4 on the floor in 1971.

Harry

BeagleBrains is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1975 Seville; 2004 CTS V; 2011 CTS V Coupe

harrysstsv Driving the Autobahn is on our "bucket list" for sure. My wife wishes to visit Germany and Austria to study music. While she exchanges knowledge with the Master's Classes, I will be renting a high-speed capable car and take advantage of your wonderful highway systems. Thanks so much for the response. I was raised by German descendent immegrants to America; spoke Deutch when very young. Taking language classes to rebuild my skills for German communication. I just need to be able to say: "Autobahn".

e6t
    e6t is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): V2 CTSV

This could be the LAST 2010! Not really, but close... Maybe the last 6MT?

Just got it off the truck!!!

snzuloz is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS-V / 2004 Porsche CTT

Quote Originally Posted by e6t View Post
    This could be the LAST 2010! Not really, but close... Maybe the last 6MT?

Just got it off the truck!!!

Must be out enjoying the new car, now that your not on here anymore! Well enjoy!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.