Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here - Page 19
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree178Likes
2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2009-2014; Sick pics Jimbo...
    V-Eight is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1991 Sedan Deville

Re: Pics of *delivered* 09 Vs here

Sick pics Jimbo

dvandentop is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 09 Silver V 06 Silver Z06

Back with my V from New Orleans LA, Cadillac of Metarie the people were really nice on the courtesy delivery.
    Attached Images

Krug Ford is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Back with my V from New Orleans LA, Cadillac of Metarie the people were really nice on the courtesy delivery.

I'm glad everything worked out great. I had the paperwork all done good so there was no issue... I take it the car was perfect. They said it was..

yep car was in perfect condition

Ben Greene is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeeman View Post
    We got our new V Wednesday.
    The exterior is Blue Diamond Tricoat -its highly metallic. You just can not capture this color with a photo. It varies from a medium blue to a dark gray depending on the lighting. The car sure grabs a lot of attention. We have an 08 Corvette and a 650 BMW convertible, but none of these generate the same level of attention.

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Springfield, MO

Recaros
    Nav
    Polished wheels
    Sunroof

G.
    This Blue Diamond color looks AWESOME! Question, is the interior color trim, Light Titanium (with Ebony accents)? Could you please post pictures of the interior? Happy New Year!!!

Krug Ford is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    yep car was in perfect condition
    when I sell a car and do a trade at that distance there is no telling what we could run into..

I am glad it was great. .

Thanks again for the business.

CoOlSlY is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): none

Another thunder grey, 2010 CTS-V... Getting the windows tinted next tuesday, also the 3M hood/mirror next tuesday. The pics were taken at the dealer... They will install the Soto's right away since we already got in the past few weeks 4-5 feet of snow

ctsvinalaska is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

I looked at every picture on this thread. Very fun to see the pride all have in their purchase. My wife and I are flying from Anchorage, AK tonight to pick up 2010 V in Washinton State. Have owned the car for over a month now, but have not had time to fly down to take delivery! Will post picks tomorrow.

Happy Driving!

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by ctsvinalaska View Post
    I looked at every picture on this thread. Very fun to see the pride all have in their purchase. My wife and I are flying from Anchorage, AK tonight to pick up 2010 V in Washinton State. Have owned the car for over a month now, but have not had time to fly down to take delivery! Will post picks tomorrow.

Happy Driving!

Jay
    awesome hope you have snow tires preinstalled before making the trek back!

RapidRob is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V Black/Black, manual

^^^ Yes - I was going to ask - are you driving back, or riding a ferry up to AK? Which dealer did you purchase from?

Congrats! It really is a GREAT car!!!

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by RapidRob View Post
    ^^^ Yes - I was going to ask - are you driving back, or riding a ferry up to AK? Which dealer did you purchase from?

Congrats! It really is a GREAT car!!!

Rob
    Thank you.

Unless it snows in the Seattle/Tacoma area over the next 4 days, the tires on this car will never touch snow. We are going to put a 1000 miles or so on it down there over the next few days, then the vehicle transporter is going to bring it up. Alas, it will take a flatbed ride to the car storage facility until May. I have a Sierra I drive in the winter so life is not so bad.

The closer we get to getting on the plane, the more stoked I get. We bought this car sight unseen, so I will be disappointed if the Radiant Silver Paint is flawed (mentioned earlier in this thread). Especially since the 3M coating has already been applied. I assume at this point all is well.

Talk at you folks tomorrow!

Jay

Forgot to add: I bought the car from Dougs Cadillac. Very smooth deal. I will give the lowdown on delivery tomorrow.

Flew into Seattle from Anchorage and it was raining... hard! Does not rain in Anchorage like this. Picked up the car, headed for Olympia to my friend's house. Spun the tires 3-4 times and decided that this car needs dry roads. Can't wait to get it to Anchorage... in May.

Doug's Cadillac sells alot of cars. You can tell. They did a superb job getting the radar detector installed. Otherwise, it was time to drive the car.

The car looks really good! Everything is in good order.

Automatic transmission and fully loaded. I like the Recarros. My wife does not. Small wonder. Spent last night reading the manual for the car.

WTF. Jet pilots have less to think about.

Very happy with my purchase. I will post on another thread after I get to drive it on Alaska roads.
    Attached Images

Will get them up after the hockey game!

Here the requested pictures. The detector is a Valentine 1 with the optional remote display. Worked pretty good on I-5.

Jay
    Attached Images

CodyLX450 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 CRT CTS-V

Just picked up a '10 V (auto, no moonroof, no recaros) a few days ago.

What is the interior trim called that looks mostly black with some goldish fibers in it? Im assuming from pics Ive found that the Sapele Wood is actually the woodgrain looking trim shown on the Cadillac website..

I like this stuff a lot more than that fake terrible looking "carbon fiber" I found on used 09s when I was out test driving.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.