Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here

623K views 960 replies 396 participants last post by  Eric N. Spear 
#1 ·
#614 ·
Re: Can't wipe the smile off my face

Morning folks. Picked her up yesterday from Kelly Cadillac in Lancaster PA. Can not say enough good things about my experience with the dealership! In particular I'd like to thank my sales consultant, Marc Gagliardi, and the owner, Geoff Kelly. There was a hiccup or two with the order process, all on GM's side, but Geoff stood up and did the right thing. VERY rare positive customer service experience!!
She is a 2012, Black Diamond, Black whls, yellow calipers, black/saffron interior, no roof. You see her here after a full Zaino treatment, 1 coat Z5 and three coats Z2 with Griots Speed shine between each coat. Still need a few coats of Nuba to finish off but couldn't wait to post up. Broke in the brakes last night, LOTS of fun there doing repeated "full authority" stops. Haven't had her over 4.5K yet but OMG what a fabulous car!!!, so much more than what I expected! She is leased so I won't be doing any modding, and frankly I don't see the need. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Grille
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Cadillac cts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle
WAY TO GO CADDY!!!
ENJOY!!!!

#617 ·
Re: Can't wipe the smile off my face

Verrrry Nice! I am spending way too much time surfing this thread! Beautiful cars all!

Excited to announce my recent order of a 2012 manual black raven sedan, ebony int., Recaros, no roof, wood trim, painted alum. wheels. Leather steering wheel/shifter. Planning on 35% tint, painted red calipers (with black V logo), black grills (keeping chrome trim). Also planning speaker upgrade to Focal K2Ps in doors, JL 13TW5 in ultra-thin box, Audison Bit One, JL amps in wheel well. The anticipation is intense!

Enjoy your fine rides everyone!

Ubtappin

#635 · (Edited)

Attachments

#636 ·
Hi, I'm Claude from Quebec.
I presently drive a modded 06 Jeep SRT8 and a 08 Viper vert.
Ordered a 2012 White V wagon in june and got it 2 weeks ago.
It's Auto with Recaro, suede, polished wheels and the light interior, no sunroof
I really like the car, so far I can say it's better
than my expectations for it. I find it very comfortable, well built, nice sound insulation, great handling and very easy to drive fast in a well controlled way.
My local Dragstrip was closing today, so I took it there to get my Bone stock numbers before winter comes. To my surprise on my third run it did a 12.02 at 115.6 mph, again better than I expected.
Love this car !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.