Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of *delivered* CTS-Vs here

623K views 960 replies 396 participants last post by  Eric N. Spear 
#1 ·
#581 ·
Re: Pics of *delivered* V2s here

I really like the black with the yellow calipers. Stands out nicely. I just picked up a red 2009 last week after I traded in my 2005 V.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Cadillac cts

#606 ·

Thanks everyone, happy you enjoyed the vid, I was an AMG lover for life, and still is, but given the choice of putting 112.000$ for an E63 or 70.000$ for a CTS-V ( coupe especially) , the Cadillac renders them pointless, the same way the Nissan GTR rendered over priced Super cars, thumbs up for Cadillac for creating such a magnificent car, every owner should be proud, a true life fact is during filming all M3, M5 and some Porsches were low reeving their engine and slowing down in the face of the CTS-V, giving us thumbs up all the way, except for a sad owner of a brand new Audi RS5, he was mulled so badly, at the next stop he complained about the CTS-V being too fast... Cadillac should move toward creating special versions of the CTS-V to strengthen it's brand and image among the competition. Interior wise, this thing comes straight from space, my only suggestion is to get rid of the analog clock, just so uncool, something digital or nothing at all would be better. after all this is an advanced edgy sports car, not some old Bentley.

My next episode will feature the Chevrolet Camaro SS, stay tuned..

#609 ·

Warpark,

That's just stunning! I have a black over gray Vagon with polished wheels on the way, should be here around September 1st. I can hardly contain my excitement, after seeing yours in the same color. Very Nice, Congrats!!!:cool:

#611 ·

well I joined the club today

picked it up from inventory out of Crown Cadillac, and I have to admit it was a total pleasure dealing with Andy and Luis. Met probably half the staff of the dealer while waiting. Was able to get the car for 8 off sticker, (turns out I wasn't able to pull employee pricing and apply credit card earnings for another possible 2K) the gave me employee preferred pricing without the number and I was able to pull 4 grand off of that. Was seriously debating manual vs auto........but this auto was 30 miles away, nearest manual close to 600 in black diamond....So that made my decision for me.

I'd also like to deeply thank MReiland for his help with friends/family pricing. Unfortunately it didn't work out to the best deal but he did everything he could to help me find the best option. His knowledge, connections, and desire to help is an extremely valuable asset to this board.

That being said....I'm already trying to control myself to keep from making it faster just yet, I bought this to be reliable turn key vs. the 800 rwhp vette sitting on my lift with a fourth blown motor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.